TWW anyone??

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TWW anyone??

Postby betty077 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 am

Hi guys. Anyone starting the tww?? The wait is already driving me nuts!! Currently CD25 out of my usual 35 day cycle.

No symptoms ofcourse but today I sneezed and my Goodness did it hurt in my ovary area. I'm dreading to sneeze again cause whatever stabbing pain that was... wasn't pleasant haha
Don't know if that's a sign or just my body acting up.

Share your storiiiies
It'll pass the time haha
Betty
Me: 24
DH: 26
TTC#1 since October 2016
:hb: :hb: :hb:
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TWW anyone??

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:15 am

Hi there :)

I'm on CD23, about 6dpo. ZERO symptoms. I swore my boobs were sore the other day, but 1. it's too early and 2. they're not really... I'm just eating lots of crap and gaining weight and my bras are snugger :oops:

Is it a constant pain or do you only feel it when you sneeze? When I was pregnant with my LO 2 years ago, the first sign I got was at 7 - 8dpo where I had cramping in my lower abdomen - a dull, consistent cramp - but not like an AF cramp.

Fingers crossed for ya :)
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby betty077 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:59 am

Ooo snug bras could be a sign. But yeh I guess it's way too early for either of us. Lol
I'm terrible for symptom spotting. I promised I wouldn't symptom spot this cycle but after my sneezing pains this morning I couldn't help it hahaha.

I only get the pain when I sneeze and it lasts about 5 seconds but my gosh are they painful lol

When are you planning on testing?
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:25 am

I put my test date for next Tuesday, but I'm gonna be honest with ya - if I get implantation cramps, I'm going to test on Sunday, lol. Last time I did this, I got a BFN and was devastated... then one day later, the faintest line. Then one more day later... obvious bfp. I like the emotional roller-coaster, apparently lol.

You? When do you plan to test?

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby betty077 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 am

I bet this week is going to draaaag for the both of us haha. I'm planning on testing next Wednesday.

Did you get implantation cramps with your last pregnancy??
I heard they're not that common. But since I've started symptom spotting I'll probably imagine some cramps hahaha
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MELROSE EVE » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Ladies. This is my very first time on here!. I am on 7dpo. I'm 38 years old and my partner is 52. I know the odds are against us but we really want a baby. What is funny is that last month I had every symptom, cramping, vivid dreams, gagging while brushing my teeth, intense smells, everything and AF showed up right on time.
This month I have NO symptoms, just a little cramping on the right side and some bubbles coming out of VG (sorry TMI).
I did use Pre seed this cycle as well as took the Bromelain tablets days 2pdo -5dpo. Hoping for all you guys! Lets get through this together!
MELROSE EVE

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:28 am

Hi betty! The week is already dragging! Girlll... and I have two night outs, so I'm like - do I drink til the line is pink? Lol.

Sigh.

And yes, last pregnancy I had very clear signs on implanation... 2 days of obvious - but different - cramping. I noted it down in my calender... I remember thinking "is that my baby burrowing??". Absolutely amazing feeling. I miss it :(

Welcome, MELROSE! I'm 34 (partner is almost 30), also 7dpo and we're TTC #2. Maybe no symptoms is a good thing??? I surely hope so!
What is Bromelain for?

I am SO tempted to pee on a stick. Like, I know it would be a bfn, but... lol. I just want to feel at least the cramps!

Also just want to know if I'm in or out.

If I'm out this cycle, I think I will tell hubs next month. I was sorta keeping it low this cycle cuz my intention was to surprise him with an announcement on Christmas morning. Would've been amazing.

His 30th is in Feb (early Feb), so that's another cute chance. We will see :)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby betty077 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am

This group is like rehab for me. Keep me from peeing on sticks!!! It's an addiction haha

I haven't tested because ofcourse it's way way waaaay too early. But I got a few twingey pains today. Not going to think much of it. It's probably the soup I made yesterday ahahahaha

Welcome Melrose!!!! I can't wait to hear updates from you. Would this be your first pregnancy?
And what's bromelain? I feel like there's so much out there. I need to brush up on my ttc knowledge. Lol

Newlywed.. that's so cute!! Do you think you'd be able to keep it a secret from him til February?? If so I think it's adorable. Lol

I always wanted to surprise my husband with a bfp the day before the first scan. But I don't know if I'd be any good at keeping it a secret from him lol

How are you guys doing abstaining from peeing on tests? I know I'm going to crack soon and ofcourse be disappointed but not surprised when I see the BFN! Loool
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Baby_Mama » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:45 pm

I’m 6dpo today and I’ve been having dull cramps a few times a day for days now. Also a lot of CM. I want to wait till I’m 10dpo to start testing but it’s so hard to wait!
Baby_Mama

Postby betty077 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Tell me about it baby_mama!!! Ive been holding off from testing and I honestly don't know how I've lasted this long haha

I'm expecting my next period on Thursday so I'm going to try and wait until at least Wednesday until I test. I bet I'll be back on here before then and be ranting about how I tested too early hahaha
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jms2406 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi ladies! This is my first cycle ttc after a missed miscarriage. I had a positive ovulation test on cd 10 and 11 which is really early for me but I know my cycle might be a little off for a while. I've had a headache everyday for the past 3 days and some very light cramping the past 2 nights. Fingers crossed for us all to have bfp's for the holidays!
Jms2406
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:21 am

10 or 11dpo and BFN - BOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Also, no symptoms... BOOOOOOO!

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby betty077 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:12 am

Hi Jms!! I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage in May and have been ttc our rainbow baby since.

Some people get pregnant straight away after the mm I know mine sort of messed up my cycle really badly though.
But hold tight. It gets better :)

I had a weird symptom yesterday where a couple of milk drops leaked from me. TMI I know hahaha.. but other than that no symptoms so I have no idea what's going on with my body.

Hoping to test maybe this Wednesday? What about you?

NewlyWed you ain't out til AF shows up haha.. this dreaded tww draaaags
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jms2406 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:00 pm

I am planning on testing on Saturday. I am symptom watching and have had a mild headache for the past 3 days and bloating. It took me a year to get pregnant. Im hoping it wont take that long again.

I still get a few drops of milk and I stopped breastfeeding my son over a year ago !

I used preseed and softcups during my fertile window, I used this combo when I conceived my son and with the one I lost, Hopefully we all get christmas babies!
Jms2406
Friend

Postby betty077 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 pm

So I decided to test and.. BFP!!!!! I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!! No symptoms though. I hope I have one of those nice pregnancies where I don't have any morning sickness or anything haha

any updates with you guys??
Any more tests or did AF show up :'(
Betty
TTC#1 since October 2016
betty077
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff