Am i pregnant?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am i pregnant?

Postby Silly1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:24 am

I am currently 10/11 dpo, poas this morning, went to work, came home two hours later and saw a faint line! What do you think? This 2ww is so hard...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24f9uu9 ... jJ_PTyQGEc
Silly1

Re: Am i pregnant?

Postby Amouna87 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am

I would say yes judging by that photo! :)
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Am i pregnant?

Postby noreenn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Instructions on most pregnancy tests will tell you to read the results in a certain amount of time, usually from a couple of minutes up until 10 minutes later. So you may take a pregnancy test and read it within the above time period as negative. If you happen to be like many women and keep the test around to look at later, you may notice that after that allotted time, the test now appears to have a positive result. This is called an evaporation line. It is not indicative of a positive pregnancy test. Evaporation lines happen when the urine that was on the test area starts to dry out and evaporate. The chemical composition of that particular urine sample has now changed since that urine sample evaporated, sometimes causing the test to show a positive line. This evaporation line is different from a faint test line. Although I do hope that the results will be positive. You can try to test again this time check the results before 10 minutes elapse.
noreenn

Return to General TTC Stuff