Help! Ttc Bbt chart

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Help! Ttc Bbt chart

Postby mhecht19 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 am

I have been ttc for 1 year with no luck. I started temping this month but I am clueless if my chart looks "normal" so here I am asking for your help. I know I ovulate every month because I use opk and always get a positive. My period cycles are short 23-25 days. My luteal phase is short as well around 9-10days but I have been going to acupuncture and my period is 1 day late but I don't want to test yet because I feel sad and disappointed when I get a negative result.
Attachments
20171219_100218.png
20171219_100218.png (204.99 KiB) Viewed 198 times
mhecht19

Re: Help! Ttc Bbt chart

Postby 860lindsey » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi, I don't want to alarm you but a luteal phase of only 9-10 days may not be giving the egg enough time to implant. If you haven't spoken to a doctor I would. I don't have any experience with this but maybe progesterone supplements might help. Good luck!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mhecht19 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:39 pm

860lindsey wrote:Hi, I don't want to alarm you but a luteal phase of only 9-10 days may not be giving the egg enough time to implant. If you haven't spoken to a doctor I would. I don't have any experience with this but maybe progesterone supplements might help. Good luck!

I had spoken with an infertility doctor from kaiser permanente before and she told me I was fine. She told me ivf is the only way. Yes I will try to find another doctor somewhere else. :)
mhecht19

Postby noreenn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Do not be discouraged dear. I understand how things looks like. But it is life at the end of the day. If your periods are constant. And you have been to the doctor. Bio tex clinic have good specialization in this sector by the way. Then I don't think if you have much to worry about. Just be patient and focus on positivity. It might seem like things will not work our way. But believe me that it will eventually come through. The things taht you are currently craving for. It will just come to pass. But for the time being be optimistic. Live a healthy lifestyle too. Because taht is one if the causes of infertility. If you have not been to a clinic then you should go. This will help to know yourself more. Then from there you can tell what more you want to do after the results.
noreenn

Return to General TTC Stuff