Need some help with understanding cycles and fertility winpl

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need some help with understanding cycles and fertility winpl

Postby Smooshybear85 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 am

I don't know what I am doing anymore I feel like I have confused myself beyond belief can anyone possibly help me with this I am posting a picture of my recent cycle information
Attachments
image_1513746893482.jpg
image_1513746893482.jpg (17.65 KiB) Viewed 145 times
Smooshybear85

Re: Need some help with understanding cycles and fertility w

Postby Jms2406 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:57 am

My cycles do this sometimes. I usually start doing ovulation testing when my period ends. I usually test in the afternoon. I ovulate way earlier than normal this month (cd10) and would have missed my window if i wasnt testing daily.
Jms2406
Friend

Re: Need some help with understanding cycles and fertility w

Postby noreenn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 pm

That is a period calculator. It gives you the estimated starting dates for the next 12 periods. All you have to do is to enter the starting date of your last period and the average length of your period cycle. Period cycle is the length of time in days from the start of one period to the start of the next one. Normal menstruation can be anywhere between two and seven days with three to five days being most common. The normal range of blood loss is ten to eighty milliliters with thirty-five ml being the average. Human females experience menstruation from puberty till the start of menopause. So cycle duration are number of days to your next period after the first day of your last period. And the period duration is how long your periods will take.
noreenn

Return to General TTC Stuff