WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Postby kblevins513 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I am now 4 dpo and I woke up this morning with a temp of 98.68, I started to feel a little bit warm today so I took my temp again and it’s 100.5. I don’t feel sick at all. Does this have anything to do with maybe I could have caught the egg?!??
kblevins513

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Postby Danaa » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:04 pm

At 4 dpo the implantation hasn’t even happened so most likely is not related to that,ur progesterone is growing or something affected ur bbt.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Postby noreenn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:38 am

An implantation dip is a one-day drop in your basal body temperature (BBT) that occurs during the luteal phase, about seven to ten days after ovulation. This drop is seen on pregnancy charts more often than non-pregnancy charts. But, whether you get one or not, it’s no guarantee that you’re pregnant. On non-pregnancy charts that detected ovulation, 11 percent had an implantation dip. On the other hand, 23 percent of pregnancy-positive charts had an implantation dip. Looking at their statistics, twice as many of the pregnancy charts showed an implantation dip. What if your chart doesn’t have a dip? Is that a bad sign? Not at all! Approximately 75 percent of pregnancy BBT charts did not have the dip. Most women who were pregnant didn't get a dip. I hope this information is vital. Like wise you can see a doctor.
noreenn

Return to General TTC Stuff