Tons of question and need to vent smh

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Tons of question and need to vent smh

Postby christal-Lynn » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Ok so I am currently 9dpo, I got a pos opk on cd17 and 18. So I'm assuming I ovulated on the 18th and the second positive was the surge going back down.,I am currently on cycle day 27. My cycles range from 28-33 days, its different every month. This is my first month actually tracking with opk. I had brown spotting yesterday and pink spotting today with a tiny tissue particle in the spotting today..I'm worried that since I'm spotting so early that I have a short LP, and if my uterine lining is already breaking down at 9dpo I won't be able to sustain a pregnancy..I hope all that makes since I'm so frustrated and really don't have any support or ladies to talk to about it so I'm here and needing advice!
christal-Lynn

Re: Tons of question and need to vent smh

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 pm

It could actually be implantation bleeding! Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you have and it was negative, wait a day or two and take another. Good luck! :)
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

BFP March 27, 2018 at 11dpo - BLIGHTED OVUM discovered at 10 week ultrasound - D&C

TTC #3 now on hold until we get moved to Australia and settled.

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LilisMom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 am

What @HighandGamesGirlCO said. implantation most likely occurs on 9DPO from what I understand. If you could stand to wait, I'd wait on the test, though. Until at least CD30 since your cycles vary. I know that's so much easier said than done! As for a possible short LP, if your test is positive, talk to your doctor about your concerns, maybe he could run some tests and prescribe progesterone for your uterine lining issue, if indeed, it is on. Good luck.

Me&DH-37
TTC #2
Loss @23 weeks (IC) Lili 10/28/2017
LilisMom
Friend

Postby christal-Lynn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am

Thank you for responding, its now cd11 and still no AF, no spotting other than on cd 8 and 9. Took test this morning, it was bfn so ill just wait and see, but I'm at least happy to see that I've made it to cd11 and didn't start af so it looks like my luteal phase is long enough for the most part. Currently my cervix is high firm and closed and very watery silky type cm, no color to it. Usually by now I would be spotting again. Also been having cramps and I don't ever get cramps when AF shows so who knows lol
christal-Lynn

Postby LilisMom » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 am

Glad to hear your LP seems to be normal.now the waiting game continues, lol :doh:

Me&DH-37
TTC #2
Loss @23 weeks (IC) Lili 10/28/2017
LilisMom
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff