Help! TTC 14 months!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Help! TTC 14 months!

Postby Samantha115 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:14 am

Congratulations on your baby! How is your journey so far? I am eager to know more from you. Your story reminds me of my struggles. I've had my daughter via surrogacy. A clinic in Europe helped us in this regard. Otherwise, it had been next to impossible for us. We are very grateful to them.
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Eve08 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:50 am

How are you, dear? I hope you are fine. Well, I can understand your situation. Trying to conceive is so hard. I have been through it so I know how it feels. I think we just need to be strong. We should keep trying. I hope we will get successful soon. And if not then we can go for the alternatives because that's the only option infertile people have.
Eve08

Postby Penka » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am

Good luck with your plan. I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can't even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to go for surrogacy.
Penka

Postby Penka » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 am

I lost my hope of having a baby.I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck.I went to many doctors but doctors can't tell me the reason for my infertility.So i am going for surrogacy now.
Surrogacy is the best solution for me now.I found a clinic regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.The clinic is well known and is very popular.The clinic is BioTexCom.I consulted them and told them about my problem.
They said they will give me meeting date and i should go there and consult them.
Penka

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff