Help! TTC 14 months!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Help! TTC 14 months!

Postby Samantha115 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:14 am

Congratulations on your baby! How is your journey so far? I am eager to know more from you. Your story reminds me of my struggles. I've had my daughter via surrogacy. A clinic in Europe helped us in this regard. Otherwise, it had been next to impossible for us. We are very grateful to them.
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Eve08 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:50 am

How are you, dear? I hope you are fine. Well, I can understand your situation. Trying to conceive is so hard. I have been through it so I know how it feels. I think we just need to be strong. We should keep trying. I hope we will get successful soon. And if not then we can go for the alternatives because that's the only option infertile people have.
Eve08

Postby Penka » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am

Good luck with your plan. I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can't even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to go for surrogacy.
Penka
Friend

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff