Confused 0.o need advice

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused 0.o need advice

Postby GrimmPanda » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 pm

So a little background.. my husband and I (23 and 22) have been trying to conceive for a year now and that is kind of a while to be trying at our age but I have never suspected a positive and have never confirmed a positive test. This month has been confusing and really weird. I had my AF on time but it was really light and that is unusual then 4 days after the end of my period i spotted pink and every day after I have had light cramping in my uterus. On top of that I found myself nauseated off and on and emotional for no reason and my husband pointed out at dinner the other night that it is weird to eat grilled salmon on banana foster french toast. I took a test and got a negative but i have 2 weeks till next period. Confused please help.

Re: Confused 0.o need advice

Postby Kaylaw1986 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 am

When you say that your period was different what exactly do you mean? Same amount of days as usual? Lighter in terms of pad or tampons needed? It could have just been an unusual cycle or it could be that you ovulated late in that cycle so you didn’t have enough of the hormones to stop a period. Hard to know for sure unless you get a positive test or the next period. Keep us posted!

Return to General TTC Stuff