Am I in the TWW?- Trigger alert wasn’t trying

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am I in the TWW?- Trigger alert wasn’t trying

Postby JemimaK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 am

So I have a beautiful 2yr old boy, but I had a tough 47 hour labour and ended up with terrible nerve damage, and my darling boy had reflux and secondary lactose intolerance- so he was 18 months the first time he slept through the night; I say this not to whinge, I know so many have it so much worse- but it is why I’m not actively trying for another yet despite my hubby’s great eagerness.

I’ve been home overseas with family and had EWCM the 13th-17th am Jan, I got home on the 18th/19th and in the heat of the moment seeing DH again didn’t think and DTD. I always thought you OV during EWCM but google has me a tad worried it’s actually the day or two after.

When we conceived my son it was mid EWCM, so I’m not sure. I’ve never temped but did use OPKs when we were trying.

My biggest concern is I haven’t been taking prenatals and have been on the Christmas junk diet!

So, Question 1: am I in the TWW based on timing
Question 2: Should I be concerned about the vitamins and NT issues?

Thanks in advance for any replies and I’m sonsorry to ask in the face of a potential “accident” when I know how long and how much it takes some. Xxxx
JemimaK
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Am I in the TWW?- Trigger alert wasn’t trying

Postby Danaa » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 am

I can’t say if you are in the tww or not.For me ewcm starts before ovulation but we are all different so I cannot say anything sadly.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trying4Our4th » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:10 pm

It's hard to say. I get ewcm before also
Trying4Our4th
Friend

Postby Twacky » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:29 am

i tend to dry up 1 or 2 days before my temp rises so, if it were me id consider myself just about in the 2ww....it would depend on your own pattern. Also bear in mind that without fertile cm the swimmers have a harder time of it.....none of which is any help to you...sorry! I hope you get the answer you need.
Twacky
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to General TTC Stuff