MODS WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

MODS WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?!

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 am

Do you seriously not give a s**t about these boards anymore?! They have been a lifeline for so many women but because you're all moved onto other things that means we get bombarded with spam amd fake users?! Then when we report them you do nothing and just close the reports?! Speak up and reply to the people who actually use these boards!!! Give the moderating responsibility to someone who wants to do it?!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: MODS WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?!

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:57 am

EXACTLY!!!I have been on here for years and I have hundreds of posts but now I’m just pissed and what is going and I’m leaving this site ....
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tww_admin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi ladies,
Wanted to reach out to you about your concerns with Moderator follow-up!
The boards and blog are reviewed 5x per week for spam removal and control. Because we have security measures in place to set up an account, users are individuals vs. internet trolls. As such, their feedback is personalized and does not always get caught by our spam filters. We appreciate as much help as possible in marking posts you have concerns about as SPAM. Once you do this, this brings it to the attention of the moderator team, and we can research the user and issues warnings or immediate deactivation (when appropriate).

If a report has been closed it is because the offending user has been contacted directly or banned.

Thank you for your patience and support of TwoWeekWait.com
-Tally
tally@twoweekwait.com
tww_admin
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:40 am

Tally with all due respect the boards arw not being looked at enough. Previously there was no spam or if there was it was very limited. I see you joined TWW in august last year- and have only posted twice. The mods who used to monitor these boards were active members who used to look daily and if spam was reported act on it straight away hence the lower volumes. There are long standing users of TWW who would be more than happy to become moderators so they should be given that chance, unless something changes and the mods actually start to give a crap about the women on here. I am sure there will be no reply to this, but really it's a shame the site is going into the ground and women who relied on it for support are the ones who suffer.
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:04 am

I have been on this site for about 4years now and I have close to 10 thousands posts....I’m no longer actively trying and still I make an effort to come here and answer to the ladies in need,this site has helped me alooooot and I wanted to keep it alive so that other can have the same support but honestly the spam is too damn much for me,I no longer know wich posts are real or just spam,posts are being overlooked because of the spam.
Is a damn shame it gotten to this point.
I reported users up to 5-6times in a day and nothing happened to them until a week later or so.
I really hope someone does something or this forum will die soon...sadly.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff