AF arrived on CD 20

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

AF arrived on CD 20

Postby BabyBunny87 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:49 am

Hi ladies,

i've been trying to conceive for 6 months now without any success.
I've been having regular periods my whole life (between 26-28 days), i know that i ovulate since i always experience ovulation pain and get positive opks.
Last month i had a doctor's appointment, he did an ultrasound, said everything looked normal and said i am about to ovulate that day or the next one (it was after i received a positive opk 3 days earlier). Still didn't get pregnant that month.

Now this month was super weird. I got my period on Jan 4th, then on Jan 11th i experienced ovulation pain and got a positive opk. On Jan 13th i had the most terrible ovulation pain i have ever experienced! It was so bad i thought i had appendicitis or something, and this whole time i had very positive opks for 6 days in a row! This thing has never happened to me before! When i test for ovulation i always get 2 days of positives tops.
Then today, cycle day 20, AF arrived. Flow is red and heavy. I don't know what to make of it and i'm freaking out. Anyone had this happen to her before or has any idea what the problem might be?
BabyBunny87

Re: AF arrived on CD 20

Postby DentistmMama » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:54 am

Did you take a pregnancy test?? An OPK will also be positive if you are pregnant
DentistmMama

Postby BabyBunny87 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:04 am

Yeah i thought about it, but i figured since my opk wasnt positive on day 7 anymore, pregnancy is out of the question...
BabyBunny87

Postby DentistmMama » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:51 am

Oh ok. Best of luck next cycle!! Baby dust!
DentistmMama

Return to General TTC Stuff