Trying to conceive

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Trying to conceive

Postby GraceTrosper » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello everyone.I am 36 also and got pregnant the first month I went off the pill (after being on 17 years) and now have a 9-month-old daughter. I decided to try again and got pregnant the first month we tried, but I miscarried. But now...no luck. It's only been 3 months of trying since my m/c, but it's been consuming my thoughts because the last 2 times were so easy for us. We're not temping or anything, but we are actively trying the week that we know I am ovulating. It just consumes my thoughts -- I just want to be pregnant again. It's amazing how devastating it is to get my period each month.Hope for good and positive.
GraceTrosper

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby Danaa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Sorry about your loss,I hope you get pregnant again soon.Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kmommy22 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

So sorry about your loss. I hope this is your month
kmommy22
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:53 am

Poppy hanison is spam user promoting clinics in ukraine- user reported
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby beckybenson » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:17 am

Hey. I hope you are well. I think you should keep trying. This happens with age. It starts to get harder to conceive with age. But I guess there's nothing wrong with you. You have a completely healthy daughter as well. Miscarriages happen sometimes, you just can't avoid them. Be patient and keep trying. Best of luck.
beckybenson

Postby cindywoolfe » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 am

Hello. How are you? I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope things get better from here. Keep the faith. Don't lose hope! Good luck to you.
cindywoolfe

Postby Emilykingston » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:21 pm

You will get pregnant hun. There is nothing wrong with you. Just give it some time. You just had MC. let your body be healthy again. Think positive for now. I am sure positive will happen to you too. Good luck with it.
Emilykingston

Postby GinaRusktova » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Congrats on your first success! Still, really sorry and I understand how you feel about your loss. Anyway, yeah! So, have you been to your obstetrician? What does he say? The reason behind your miscarriage? Don't be tense! Stay strong! You've options too.
GinaRusktova

Postby mimimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm

leena enrique - amazing news, congrats!
GraceTrosper - I am sorry to know yr story. Don't give up, and I hope you get pregnant soon
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby elsa280 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 am

Hello. How are you doing? I hope things are great at your side. I can understand your situation at the moment. I know this is quite annoying. I think you should keep trying. Wait for the right time. I hope you find your rainbow soon. Good luck!
elsa280
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:54 am

Hey, I am sure you will soon be able to conceive. You will just have to be a little bit patient. Sometimes with the second time, it is a bit difficult. Just track your ovulation date and keep trying. Also, start including more nutrients in your diet. Carbohydrates are really important for your diet. You're just stressing over it which isn't a good thing. Stay positive and stress and then see the results.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby Maki » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Hey Grace, I'm deeply sorrowed to hear about your miscarriage. Hope you are doing better now. I would recommend visiting nearby medical centers to have a proper checkup before trying again. Hopefully, there is not any major issue. Hope everything works out fine for you. Let us know what happens.
Maki
Friend

Postby scarlett9999 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:29 am

hello dear. how are you doing? I hope you are fine. please don't be sd. don't let negative thoughts rent space in your mind. it will leave you restless. I'm here to support you. it happens. don't rush things. keep thing sane. go to a doctor. he will guide you well. everything will happen at its desired time. sending you baby dust. lots of love. take care.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby miranda1909 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 am

hey there! I hope you are doing great. TTC is one of the hardest things a woman has to go through. you have to avoid stress and take care of slightest things. and consulting your doctor on everything is the most important things to do. and when it comes to that, you have to choose a good and trustable clinic.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby hannahmiller » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:26 am

GraceTrosper wrote:Hello everyone.I am 36 also and got pregnant the first month I went off the pill (after being on 17 years) and now have a 9-month-old daughter. I decided to try again and got pregnant the first month we tried, but I miscarried. But now...no luck. It's only been 3 months of trying since my m/c, but it's been consuming my thoughts because the last 2 times were so easy for us. We're not temping or anything, but we are actively trying the week that we know I am ovulating. It just consumes my thoughts -- I just want to be pregnant again. It's amazing how devastating it is to get my period each month. Hope for good and positive.

Hi, I am really sorry for what you're going through. I hope you overcome it. TTC is a difficult job and I've my story to share. I and my boyfriend were trying for a child for 3 years but nothing worked for me. I went through IVF treatments too but it didn't work for me because it is dependent on your body's response and based on luck. IVF was painful too but what scared me more was the outcome and unfortunately, it was negative. I didn't go for the second round and then my doctor suggested me surrogacy and now I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl.
hannahmiller

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff