Trying to conceive

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby DoriaBrown » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 am

Hey there. How are you? That's nice to see you hopeful. I agree TTC is hard. I wish you to become a mother soon. Always be hopeful and remain positive. Consult a good doctor. Wishing you all the best!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:29 am

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your loss. MC can be heartbreaking. I think you are just overthinking. I am sure you will soon get pregnant. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get pregnant after your MC. Therefore, just stay a bit calm. If things still don't work out then visit a doctor. However, in the meantime, there are few things you can do to improve your situation. Change your eating lifestyle. Eat more healthy food consisting of important micro and macronutrients. Also stay hydrated! Remember to exercise daily as well. Best of luck to you. I hope you post the good news soon. Till then sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:21 am

I hope you are fine and your life is going well. I wanted to tell you that surrogacy is very much helpful to you. You will be able to have your own children through this. It will change things for the better. SO good luck.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 am

Hey there. How are you? I hope you're amazing. First off, Congratulations on your baby. Give loads of my love to your little one. Second, Don't get paranoid. You will get pregnant again. Sometimes it just takes time. Visit your obs/Gyn. Follow a proper diet. Ask your doctor if you can take prenatal. Everything will be well again for you. Good luck. So much love. Be patient! xx
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Olivia121 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:29 am

Hi, I hope you are doing good. I am glad to see your post. You should keep trying. That happens with age. I am also infertile. I also face miscarriage. I did not give up. I face bad experience 3 time due to wrong suggestion. I search infertile from a forum where people help me and share their experience and suggested me surrogacy. After surrogacy treatment, I have a cute baby.
Olivia121

Postby Olivia29 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:49 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Grace. I hope you are dealing with it just fine. i know life can be hard but have faith. Stay positive. Everything will turn out fine. Just don't lose hope. You can always opt for the option of IVF. It does work. And considering the fact that you are just 36. I am sure it will workout just fine for you. So i will advise you to talk to your doctor about it, and go through it. It is expensive and might take some time. But you should get on with it. Best of luck. And i wish the best for you.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby nathalie335 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey there. Do not lose hope. At times it can be easy and at others hard. This is not something to make you worry. Stay positive. That is the key. Stay focused and positive. I really hope things work out. Love and best wishes.
nathalie335
Friend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 am

I hope you are doing good in life. I know it is a difficult time for you. You should not lose hope. Keep trying, you never know. It's better to keep trying rather than to have regrets later in life. Things will change for you. Adoption is something people prefer. On the other hand, you have an option of surrogacy. It will change your life for the better. Choose a good clinic for this purpose. I hope all your problems will fade away. Adonis is not a good clinic. Just don't lose faith. Good luck with whatever you decide to go with! I wish you all the best.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby Hania » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:01 am

Hello there. Please do not lose hope as well. You have to fight with the situation. If you keep thinking positive. And also if you will try again. I am very sure you will be a mother soon. You just need to deal with it with good sense. I suggest you go for the best gynecologist. Hope she can make you satisfied with the guideline. Wish you best wishes.
Hania
Friend

Postby Hania » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:02 am

Dear sister. I have read your post just came online. I will advise you never think negative. I am sure that everything will turn out very good for you soon. You just need to remain positive and strong. You have to keep thinking positive. It can be late but you will get it. Your all dreams will come true sister. I will many more pray for you. Good luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:32 am

Hi there, hope you are doing good. I am glad you are a mother. This makes me happy. Miscarriage causes depression. Just get over it. Give it another try. I hope everything will be alright soon. You will get what you want. There are some good clinics in Europe. You just need to find them. I am also infertile. Now I am going for surrogacy. Be positive. This will help you. Hope for the best. Best of luck.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby TTC_OurBByGRL_2018 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:39 am

I am trying to conceive as well. My guy and I have all boys and we would like to try for a baby girl. I have recently purchased COVCEIVEEASY pills. It is my first day taking them with my everyday women vitamin as well as vitamin D. I am excited. My Fiancé is also taking men vitamins. Both trying to get healthier and exercise more.

I have heard so many good things about these fertility pills. I found them online one day because I have recently been having ridiculous cycles. I regularly have a 27 - 29 day cycle and out of nowhere I missed my period and had a 39 day cycle which is so irregular. I am hoping these pills help regulate that as well as I scheduled an apt with my doctor to also see what I can do to better my chances of conceiving .
TTC_OurBByGRL_2018
Friend

Postby TTC_OurBByGRL_2018 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:45 am

I am sorry for your loss. Keep trying and stay positive as much as possible. Things will get better don't give up :).
TTC_OurBByGRL_2018
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:51 am

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am 32 years old. And i have been facing infertility since past 8 months and i know how hard it is to face this. I have had my first miscarriage 8 years back and couldn't conceive at all after that. and i know hard it is to loss your pregnancy half-way and unable to feel that feeling again when you badly want to. I have been facing it since so long. But no fertility treatment worked for me. Doctors says there is nothing wrong with me and my husband both, we both are fit and they couldn't find cause of my infertility even. I am tired now and i have planned for my surrogacy. I have contacted a clinic in ukraine for it. It biotexcom clinic. I have visited them once. Doctors are so experienced. They have recommended me surrogacy as well. soon i am going to start my surrogacy journey. I will suggest you to don't waste more time. You are already 36 and its hard for you to conceive. and it will get harder and harder over time. Just choose a right procedure, as per my recommendation choose surrogacy because its safe like pregnancy and do give it biotexcom a try. Infact i have a news for you. There is an event in Uk on 18-19 august which is going to be organized by biotex. They are visiting Uk with their highly experienced doctors along with their head. Do visit them there first and discuss your case with doctors. I am sure they will give you best advice. don't miss this chance. Best of luck! i wish everything goes well with you,
annawilliam
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Hey there, Alexandra! How have you been? I hope you are doing well. Thank you for making us a part of your journey. I am so happy today. My husband and I have opted for surrogacy at a clinic in Europe. Today we had a routine check up with the doctor and surrogate. I am so thankful to my surrogate. She's an amazing and kind human being. Women like her deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm happy that my doctor made it a true reality for us. Good and qualified doctors are a blessing to this world. It makes me so happy that we have progressed so much. Things used to be so difficult back in the day. Everything has a solution these days.
LucyBrown

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff