Trying to conceive

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby Olivia29 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 am

Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It must have been so difficult to cope with. Infertility is a very difficult thing. My sister had to go through it too. So someone told her to go for surrogacy. She contacted various clinics. Some contacted her back, but they were very lousy about it. She contacted the A****s clinic, and it was not a good experience for her. They stalled her at first and then made her wait for a few weeks. They did not reply back. She was devastated. So my advise to everyone would be to stay away from these clinics. It won't make a difference. lthough surrogacy is a really good option.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby Lily21 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello.Hope you are doing fine. I am devastated to hear what you have been through. It must have been so had. I can not believe that there are clinics which would do such things. I hope you do no take this to your heart. My sister contacted the L***s clinic. She though that they would be able to help her out. s she is infertile. She could not go for IVF, so she went for surrogacy. After sending a dozen emails and waiting for months. She got no reply. She was so sad. Because we all though that there was no way out of it. I hope everyone stays away from contacting these clinics again. They are a sham and a waste of time.
Lily21
Friend

Postby reginaa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:14 am

Hello everyone. I wanted to share something really important on this forum. First I will tel you a little bit about my story. I am infertile. I tried for 5 years straight but nothing worked. IT was due to depression pills. Those pills led me to infertility. I was so depressed. After seeing my condition my sister suggested me to get myself treated from a clinic. She referred me to one of the best clinics in Ukraine. It is known as Biotexcom clinic. It is because of this clinic I am a mother. Mother of a healthy baby boy. SO many thanks to this clinic. SO the good news is that this clinic is coming to London on the 18th and 19th of August! They are slso giving out free consultations to every couple out there!. You will also get a chance to meet their head master Anastasia! Register yourselves as soon as possible because seats are limited.
reginaa
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:10 am

Don't worry about anything. If you have any problem then go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a good procedure. It is a successful procedure. It is a hope for many women. You should also think about it. You will not face any difficulty in this procedure. And visit Europe for this process. Europe has the best clinic. They provide a healthy surrogacy. The staff is very caring. They are best. I have also a child through surrogacy and I visit Europe for this process. I love her a lot. I and my husband is very happy. And be careful from Adonis clinic. Take care.
lillyP28

Postby LucyBrown » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:24 am

Hey there! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. A miscarriage is the worst thing that can happen in a life. I will share my story with you. It makes me sad to speak about the attitude of Adonis clinic towards their patient. They are doing bad with the patient by showing unethical behavior. I also faced disappointment when I was trying to contact them. I am also infertile and looking forward to surrogacy. So I emailed adonis all my reports and asked them for their policies and treatment in the clinic. But the clinic never replied to me. I was shocked by the behavior of the clinic. I looked for better clinics after that. I think the least a patient should expect is for the clinic to be a professional. It gets very annoying if they don't know what they are doing. I don't recommend it at all.
LucyBrown

Postby Olivia29 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear what you went through. I hope and pray that you stay strong. I am so happy about your daughter. She must be a beautiful child. Thinking of not being able to have a child is a difficult thing. But you should not lose hope. You should not waste time, and go to your doctor. You should get all your tests done, and then opt for IVF treatments if your doctor says so. Just don't be scared you are a strong and healthy woman. I am sure everything will turn out perfectly fine. My bets wishes are with you.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:18 am

Hey, I really feel sorry that you went through all this. I know it is not easy for you. TTC is a difficult job. I have been TTC for more than 10 years. Life is getting shorter now. I am worried about my future. I thought to try alternatives. But Adonis clinic is not replying to me. I don't know the numbers on their website is getting on wrong numbers. Every time my call get hangs up. I am hating myself for choosing this clinic. I think I will die but the reply won't come. I don't know what fate will do. I hope I get a better clinic. I want to be happy.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby bells12 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:32 am

Dear, I felt very bad for you. Suffering from a miscarriage is very hard to do. My sister was also in the same situation. She tried to contact Adonis clinic for that. They didn't give her a response. She was so disappointed. Then someone recommends her a good clinic in Europe. They are very best. She visited them and they recommend her surrogacy. She started her treatment there. Surrogate was a very nice lady. Now she is 8 weeks pregnant. My sister is very excited about the child. I am also suggesting you visit that clinic. Baby dust to you
bells12

Postby Lily21 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 pm

I am so sorry to read this. I am devastated. I don't know what to say. I had been in a relationship for 7 years too.. I was almost your age back then. We got married later one. And then we ttc. As we both wanted a child. The first year we failed. Then i went to the doctor. The doctor told me that i was infertile. My husband's attitude changed towards me. He started distancing himself away from me. It wasn't until a friend told me that if i try IVF i might get pregnant. So, my IVF journey began. My husband was back to normal. I can understand how he might have felt, but i don't justify it. I miscarried the first time. But the 2nd time i got pregnant and gave birth to a wonderful baby boy. I was beyond happy. So my advise to you would be not to lose faith, and not to think about anything negative. Everything will turn out just fine.
Lily21
Friend

Postby anabellee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:01 am

Hey dear, I read your story. I am very sad that you lose and not getting pregnant again. You have a baby and wants to feel pregnancy again. Its a great feeling for any girl. You should consult with a doctor about proper guidance. Your doctor can help you out of this. Don't take it much in your brain. You have a child do proper care for him. TTC is very painful sometimes. A good body with the help of a good doctor can survive from it soon. Be careful in choosing any clinic for your treatment. My friend went to Adonis for her treatment. But, unfortunately, she suffered more than before. She paid her most precious time and money there. But, still, she couldn't get any positive response. These things irritate a lot.
anabellee
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:36 am

Hello, I trust you are doing great. I am so sorry to learn about you. I can comprehend your emotions. Be that as it may, you don't have to stress over it. Simply be solid and have confidence. Things will work out. I am a fruitless as well. Furthermore, I have been confronting it for so long. The adventure was extreme. It experienced a great deal. Also, there was nothing could. I went into terrible misery too. Things got, however. In any case, a companion of mine recommended me to attempt surrogacy. The choice was hard however I took it in any case. Furthermore, when I was hunting down some great facility, I ran over numerous tricksters too. They exist. Be that as it may, Good facilities additionally do exist. Try not to surrender and remain solid. I have discovered a centre. I am before long going to begin my surrogacy methodology. The centre has a high achievement rate so my expectations rate high too. I seek things work after you soon. Simply remain solid and don't give. Good luck!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 am

Hey all, this is to tell you that your lives are very precious. Don't visit the clinics that can harm it. I have recently dumped by the Lotus clinic. I am diagnosed with PCOS. It was very difficult for me to admit this. Therefore, I thought to contact a better clinic. My bad, I thought Lotus is one of them. I sent my medical reports to them. I waited for at least 3 months. But didn't get a response. They don't think that it is their responsibility to provide us with the best communication services. All they want is to waste the time of people. They only concern for their private features. We should take an action against them.
Alice6
Friend

Postby aliza_bay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

I felt really bad to her about you. You are facing a horrible phase of your life. Infertility is a devastating disease. It harms a woman both physically and mentally. I have heartly sympathy for you. Do not lose hope dear this not the end. There are many solutions for this out there. I would give you a platform through which you can have your baby. There is a treatment named surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples with the happiness other of the child. It is a blessing of science. I have also faced infertility. I took surrogacy at Biotexcom. I got success in having a child. The team at Biotexcom was going to organize an event. Due to some reasons, the date and venue for the event have been changed. You will get to know about it soon.
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 am

Hi there. Hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. It must have been so difficult to cope with. Life can be difficult that way. And i can relate to it. Because i have been through something similar. I married my husband 5 years ago. And soon after getting married we tried TTC But failed the first few times. After a years of disappointment, we finally thought of taking another step. That was, surrogacy. We heard about a clinic in Europe, and contacted them. As i had heard that they were really good. So we went there to meet the doctors and the surrogate mother. Honestly i was impressed. The doctors were really accommodating and helpful. Thus, we went ahead with the procedure. And after a year, we had our baby girl.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby aliza_bay » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 am

"
Sorry to hear about your infertility. You must be in the devastating situation. Infertility is the most devastating disease. It is not easy to overcome infertility. Remember one thing dear the one who keep trying always get success. Do not lose hope. I have a solution to your problem. Infertility is not a big issue these days. There is a treatment named surrogacy. It is a process in which a surrogate mother keep your baby in her womb and give birth to your baby. It is the most successful treatment. It is also less risky. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. You will surely get success. Let me tell you my story. I got married two years ago. I got pregnant two times. All the time my pregnancy ended at miscarriages. I became infertile. A friend of mine told me about Biotexcom. I took my surrogacy there. The team at Biotexcom was going to organize an event for infertility treatment. Due to come reasons they have changed their plan. I had a rememberable experience. Biotexcom has given me the chance to become a mother. I would suggest you go there."
aliza_bay
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff