Trying to conceive

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby rooha » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Dear, I felt really bad for your friend. I know it was really very hard for her. She had suffered from a lot of tough time. I wish this time she may become successful. My best wishes are with her. Baby dust to her. Till then best of luck
rooha
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:10 am

Hi Rihana! I am glad to hear that you care about your health and want to grow your family. Taking supplements and TTC is not good at the same time. You should quit taking them. If I talk about my situation I was also facing PCOS due to overweight. The good thing is that now I am in the good state of health and lost my weight. Good luck to you too
shenny12

Postby reginaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:48 am

Hello Grace! Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about it. Well, I have a good news for you. This really good clinic BiotexCom is holding its event soon. This clinic is best known for fertility. The staff is very professional. They provide excellent services. You can visit their event soon. They will be giving out free consultations regarding your problem. You can clear out many of your queries from them. I think it is going to be the best option for you. You will get great advice from them. Their headmaster Anastasia is also going to be there. Do not miss this chance. Register yourself soon as seats are very much limited. I also going to visit their event. They will guide you in every matter. And you will be very much satisfied.
reginaa
Friend

Postby Maddy88 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:29 am

Hi! Hope you are good! I am really sorry for what happened to you! Hardships are part of life! I know losing your baby is such a difficult thing! I had faced this phase as well! If the clinic in Ukraine would not be there! I might have taken a big step that leads me to death! I and my Dh badly wanted a kid! We were shattered when we heard that we could not have our biological child! They suggested us to go for surrogacy! We have hired a surrogate now! She is 3 months pregnant! This clinic deserve high appreciation! I think you should go and try this clinic! Good luck to you!
Maddy88
Friend

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff