Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Veronica.O » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello women, How would you do. I trust all of you are fine. I am so much anxiety. I am 25 years of age and it's my first attempt ever. I and my significant other chose to begin our family now. We are striving for a half year now. Nothing is going on. I am extremely stressed. I don't recognize what is next. I figure Now it's an ideal opportunity to take a test for me once more. I am feeling some extraordinary things. The things that I have never felt. In any case, it's extremely anxious for me. What would it be a good idea for me to do? To start with I figured how troublesome it could be yet now as time getting nearer. I am feeling especially anxious. Enable me to traverse this circumstance. What would it be advisable for me to do? If it's not too much trouble tell I am extremely looking forward.

Re: worried

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 am

When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

Postby beckybenson » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am

Hey, Veronica. I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. I would suggest you keep trying. You haven't been trying for a very long time. You are still very young too. So there's still a very good chance that you might get pregnant. If it still doesn't work, you can consider assisted conception for yourself. Have you ever heard of IVF? It is a process in which the egg and the sperms are fused and fertilized in the laboratory, outside the body. This usually works for people who face problems with fertilization. It increases the chances of pregnancies. There are so many clinics that are offering IVF at a very affordable price nowadays. You should look into it. Good luck.

Postby dellany » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 am

Reading this made me so sad. I am sorry for whatever happened that made you so upset. I hope things have started to look better for you now. Tell us about yourself. Where do you live? Are you and your husband living together? I am asking because I want to know what changes you may have of getting PG. Even if you can't produce a child from your own body, you can go for other methods. Having a child can make a husband and wife's relation much stronger. I am telling you this from my own experience. I also deal with infertility. It is a very unfair war against nature. Nothing ever works. Only a few miraculous cases seem to get rid of this problem. However, do not give up. We're all with you here, emotionally and morally. Stay strong hun. xx

Postby BettyJames » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Hey there. How is everything nowadays? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear your story. It really makes me sad. To think about what you must be going through. It breaks my heart. However, i would strong suggest don't give up. Keep trying and you'll be successful. Consult your doctor. Doctors usually know what the problem. They'll be able to help you the best. There are other options as well. Surrogacy and IVF are great alternatives. I hope everything goes fine. Wishing you good luck.

Return to General TTC Stuff