worried

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: worried

Postby mimimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm

stay positive, and everything will work for you. xx
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby scarlett9999 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:30 am

hello dear. it's okay. it happens sometimes. since you are young too. keep trying. you will conceive soon. do not rush things. are you period cycles regular? do get yourself tested by a doctor in case of severe issues. he may tell the reason behind the delay in pregnancy.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby DoriaBrown » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:28 am

Hey there! Hope you are fine. I can understand your emotions. I was going through similar feelings at that stage. It's natural. I would recommend not to be nervous. Now I've learned there is nothing to stress about. There should be no place for fears. Be hopeful. Don't lose your hope. There is nothing to worry about. This is for the first time for you, you might have many questions. Don't think much about them. Stress is not good for you. All the best!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby DoriaBrown » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:34 am

Hello dear! How are you? Hope you are doing well. You must be having many uncertainties in your mind. It is very natural. It's nothing to worry about. You are trying, be hopeful. Don't lose hope. Have a strong faith in yourself. Everything is possible. It is my personal experience that if you have a strong faith, you can overcome your fears. Do visit a good doctor too. There are many good clinics which deal with fertility. Stay positive. All the best!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby bella28 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:01 am

Hey honey. I am fine. Hope you are doing great too. Hope things will get settled. Dear, you are quite young. There is a lot that you take from life. I know some circumstances made you sad. But don't worry life is full of opportunities. You have to realize what is your way?. Where you need to go. Just think about it. Give it a time. Visit an expert. They will suggest the best. All the best.
bella28
Friend

Postby jane1234 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:49 am

Heyy, i can understand your pain but you cant lose hope and take defeat. It's perfectky normal to be worried, sometimes even more so than you want. Conception takes time sometimes but you need not get so worried. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and doctors told me i couldnt conceive but at the end of the day i never gave up. Sure worry did fill my heart as did stress. Things were hard but our doctor gave us the option of IVF and struck a light in our lives again. I'm still worried on how the procedure is going and i dont want to be too hopeful right now and have a bad end result but i cant help but be hopeful i really think things will work out this time. Dont worry. Everuth6inh works out at the end of the day, just give it some time.
jane1234

Postby tressalee » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:15 am

Veronica.O wrote:Hello women, How would you do. I trust all of you are fine. I am so much anxiety. I am 25 years of age and it's my first attempt ever. I and my significant other chose to begin our family now. We are striving for a half year now. Nothing is going on. I am extremely stressed. I don't recognize what is next. I figure Now it's an ideal opportunity to take a test for me once more. I am feeling some extraordinary things. The things that I have never felt. In any case, it's extremely anxious for me. What would it be a good idea for me to do? To start with I figured how troublesome it could be yet now as time getting nearer. I am feeling especially anxious. Enable me to traverse this circumstance. What would it be advisable for me to do? If it's not too much trouble tell I am extremely looking forward.

Greetings Veronica. Hope you are fine? Reading your post made me sad. You are very young. You had faced a lot. I suggest that try some more test. If you failed. then go for other options. No need to worry. This is the 21st century, you have many other options. Surrogacy is one of them. This is the best option. You will have your own biological child. You are a very strong woman. just not lose your hope. Hope for the best. Everything will be alright. Good wishes and love.
tressalee
Friend

Postby Hania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 am

Hey, Veronica. Thanks for sharing it with us. I would suggest you keep trying and stay confident. You are still very young and soon you will get the best result. So there's still a very good chance that you might get pregnant but if you keep trying then. And if you are worried about anything then I will tell you about IVF. It is a process in which the egg and the sperms are fused and fertilized in the laboratory and it working on outside the body. This usually works for people who face problems with fertilization and can not conceive. But first of all, you should try it by your self to conceive. Good luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby Hania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:34 am

Hey dear.Hope you will be fine. I am so much upset after reading your post. I am sure all will be better for you soon. I am happy that you decide to Tell us about yourself. I will pray for you. But i want to say to you that you should never lose hope. If you become strong and think positive then you should have to make sure that you will get good news soon. Because when we think negative it will destroy us mentally. So you should take care and go to the best clinic. Good Luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:14 pm

You should go for surrogacy. The only problem that will remain is to find a good clinic. Lotus is not a good clinic they are only concerned with your money. They do not even reply to your emails. This is not a good thing. I hope you find a suitable clinic for you.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi there, hope you are doing good. Be positive. Positivity is very important in life. This will be very helpful. Just remember never to lose hope. Life seems hard sometimes. But you need to be strong in these situations. I hope everything will be fine soon. Keep trying. I hope you will conceive soon. I pray that you have a healthy child,Thank you very much. Wishing you luck.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby BrittanyQQ » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello Veronica, I hope you are doing okay. Its okay. Sad but okay. TTC takes time for some people. It took 3 years for me but then i was declared infertile. I hope you are not because that is something really frustrating. But then again there are other ways too. So for now i suggest you keep trying. and do see some doctor so that you know what is going on in your body now, about the things you say you are feeling. I hope you get what you want and be happy forever. Stay Blessed young one. I wish you very best of luck! CHEERS
BrittanyQQ

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 am

HI, I know you have been through a lot. Your life is difficult. Stay strong and do not listen to people. I know this time will pass and you will prevail. Go for surrogacy if you want.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby audreyangel » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 am

Hi there, hope you are feeling better now. I know these feelings must be annoying you. Don't worry. It's natural. You just need to overcome it. Be positive. This will help you. I hope everything goes as planned. Thank you. Best of luck.
audreyangel
Friend

Postby Ameliabrown » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi veronica, hope you are doing well. Relax buddy, take a deep breath. These treatments take time. I have been TTC for 10 long years still no success. You are in initial stages, hopefully things will work out for you. I really hope you are referring to a good and responsible clinic. If the staff doesnt cooperate then please dont waste your time. There are a lot of scam clinics out there. I have been a victim recently. I contacted A****s clinic for assistance in surrogacy.
I emailed them for like 5 weeks, They didnt care to reply. I dont understand why they even have an email ID. This is a very unprofessional behavior. I am really disappointed,
Ameliabrown
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff