New

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New

Postby kmommy22 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 pm

Good afternoon,
I used to by on Babyzone community boards when I was pregnant with my children, now 9 and 6 1/2. About to get married next month and we decided to stop the pill. My last period on the pill was 1/25/18. I started the pill pack a day late (Sundays pill on Monday and then forgot to take the pills from this past Friday on, only took the first week of the pill pack) and we decided to just stop taking it. I already forgot more than 3 pills in a row. I had a hard time getting pregnant with my first two children and was high-risk with premature labor with them too, bedrest, etc.
Anyone want to be cycle buddies? Today is CD 12 but I am not sure if I will ovulate this month considering the first few pills I took
I was just recently diagnosed with MTHFR and I have a qualitative platelet disorder.

I am really excited for me and my fiancé to start ttc and getting pregnant. I am looking forward to meeting you all

Partial Molar Pregnancy 2/12/08
DS 1/3/09
DD 6/3/11
TTC #3
kmommy22
Friend

Re: New

Postby bri78 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 am

Hey, I'm just seeing this. Sorry you did not get any replies.

I just started lurking the site again. My oldest will be 7 in about 2 months(conceived on Clomid), I had a 2 year old (conceived naturally with weight loss and supplements) that passed away last year so now I'm definitely feeling the age gap, having just a soon to be 7 year old now.

Congrats on getting married! So exciting! I know you have two children already, do you feel any nervousness about TTC? I'm obsessed but nervous at the same time. It's just such a big life change. I know you will conceive, I just hope the pregnancy is easier on you this time around.

I'm currently on what I think is CD 3. I use fertilityfriend to keep track of my CM and meds and notes, I decided not to temp or use opks, as I find it makes things more scientific and less romantic lol. Also it just gives me more things to obsess over. I want this to be relaxed and fun for us.

Anyway, my last period was Dec 30, around CD 49 I started taking the same batch of supplements I took when I conceived my last child (accidentally). Hoping it will work again this time around.
Me - 26 (PCOS) DH - 27
DS - 6

2/16/2018 - Started NAC, Vitex, Myo-Inositol, DCI, Prenatal, Low Carb Diet
Charting temps.

Cycle #1 - Feb 25th. Weight: 231. Goal this cycle: Ovulation.
bri78

Postby Twacky » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:37 am

Hi I also feel bad that so few people respond nowadays. The spam is bad yes but 9x out of 10 2ww won't allow me to login so I don't know.... Anyhoo, I'm 46, been an on off lurker since 2007 and considering giving up ttc but just had 4 chemicals after 20 years infertility. ...so i'm a bit conflicted lol. How are y'all doing then?
Twacky
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bri78 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:15 am

Twacky wrote:Hi I also feel bad that so few people respond nowadays. The spam is bad yes but 9x out of 10 2ww won't allow me to login so I don't know.... Anyhoo, I'm 46, been an on off lurker since 2007 and considering giving up ttc but just had 4 chemicals after 20 years infertility. ...so i'm a bit conflicted lol. How are y'all doing then?

Hey Twacky. Sorry about your losses. No matter what stage, it's not easy. But you are here on the forum so you do not want to give up just yet! Chemicals mean you can get pregnant, just need a little tweaking of the hormones or supplements to improve egg quality??

The board is a ghost town compared to 2010 and 2014, the last times I was really here. It's so depressing.
Me - 26 (PCOS) DH - 27
DS - 6

2/16/2018 - Started NAC, Vitex, Myo-Inositol, DCI, Prenatal, Low Carb Diet
Charting temps.

Cycle #1 - Feb 25th. Weight: 231. Goal this cycle: Ovulation.
bri78

Postby Twacky » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:52 am

I know, totally depressing :-(
Maybe it will come round again.
Im working on egg quality, general health and timing and ill keep trying awhile longer but not indefinitely. At some point i feel i should give in with grace :-)
Babydust xo
Twacky
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Vault101 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:27 am

Wishing you all the luck Twacky
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momof9treasures » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi, twacky! I've seen you on the over 40 board. Yes, it's so quiet here now. I was here a lot in 2012 and it was so very helpful. Sad.
Momof9treasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff