Hormonal Imbalance

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Hormonal Imbalance

Postby Alessia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:13 am

Hey Poppy. Hope you're doing good. Honestly, it is a good decision on your part to do your research. It extremely matters where you get your treatment done from. I got it done from Ukraine and it turned out to be a success. I am currently pregnant waiting for the baby to come out. The doctors there are extremely professional who know what they're doing. When I was doing a search about the clinics I visited their website and watched a lot of videos about how they did everything. The thing I liked about them was that they share everything with you. Which to me is very comforting. Other than that my result of success came in the 5th week. It isn't painful at all. There is a discomfort when they extract the egg but it goes away after a week or so. Best of luck for your journey! Hope you're soon able to conceive.
Alessia
Friend

Re: Hormonal Imbalance

Postby baezor » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:38 pm

hey there poppy.dayes! I am glad to see that you're husband is really supportive of all this if I may ask how old are you ?and have you ever tried TTC before because sometimes FSH levels can be related to menopause. I hope that is not that case. I really think it is best of your interest to follow your doctor's instruction.I hope all goes well. take care.
baezor
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff