New to tww

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New to tww

Postby DollyK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:34 am

Hi Ladies
I've been following tww the passed few months and thought it about time I sign up. I'm in my third month ttc but second month seriously using opk's. I failed last month to get a positive result using opk so think I missed the window but this month I had ewcm Sunday 4th with a strong positive and ewcm Monday 5th with positive and BD 5th, 6th and 8th. Slightly worried I missed it again as we were unable to bd before these dates as dh away. Been having light cramps since 3rd and now tender bbs. Do you think I've O'd already or it's due? I'm keeping an eye on CM and seems to be nothing at the mo
Thanks ladies :)
DollyK

Re: New to tww

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Sadly when using opks you can only confirm a rise in your lh but not actually confirm ovulation.After a positive opk you should ovulate between 12-36hours.Only you can know if you ovulated or not because you know your body.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Macha » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 am

Hey! How is it going for you? Have you tested yet? Curious if you got your BFP. Good luck.
Macha
Friend

Postby DollyK » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 am

Hi Macha and Danaa. Thank you for your reply, no not yet I don't want to test too early plus is my DH birthday on Tuesday so thought if I get my BFP it would be a nice suprise for him and I won't be able to keep it in for long if I try now. Af isn't due until 22nd but I'll update when I do test though :)
DollyK

Postby DollyK » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 am

Hi Macha, just thought I'd update you. I got my BFP! I'm thrilled, I really wasn't sure this month with timings but I got it :) x
DollyK

Return to General TTC Stuff