Hey Everyone! New.

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hey Everyone! New.

Postby bri78 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:34 am

I'm technically not new to the board, but I assume this is an all-new crew. I have a 6 year old son. Last year my 2 year old son passed away, :sob: and after much grieving and silence in the house, I do believe that I'm ready to jump back in.

I have PCOS, and my last period was December 30. So I'm waiting for this cycle to end. I have an appointment with my new OBGYN on the 22nd and I'm hoping she will prescribe Metformin.

Fertility Timeline:
My 6 year old was conceived with Clomid in the first month after being anovulatory for the prior 6 months to a year.

Many chemical miscarriages between first and second child, likely due to poor egg quality.

My second son was conceived "naturally" after losing 20 pounds, 3 months after starting Vitex, NAC, DCI, and Myo-Inositol. It was truly a miracle!

So tomorrow I'm going to the local whole foods store, and starting that same regimen.

I will also give ovulation strips a try, for the first time ever.

Anyone here on KETO??? I just started the keto diet again, I had great results with it last time, lost 40-50 pounds. Unfortunately gained it all back last year while grieving.

Anyway.

The game plan is at least 3 kids, each about 2 years apart. :lol:

I'm really excited about this, y'all.
Me - 26 (PCOS) DH - 27
DS - 6

2/16/2018 - Started NAC, Vitex, Myo-Inositol, DCI, Prenatal, Low Carb Diet
Charting temps.

Cycle #1 - Feb 25th. Weight: 231. Goal this cycle: Ovulation.
bri78

Re: Hey Everyone! New.

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:45 am

Wow I just want to say I am so sorry about your loss. Nobody should have to go through that and I think you're incredibly strong to be so positive and move forward with ttc again. I'm just in awe- and wiah you the best of luck and a speedy sticky bfp xxxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PhDer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 am

Hey bri

I am also new but not new (been away from boards a fair while). Truly sorry about your loss, you sound very brave strong and determined. In the past I found this community very helpful (not all online spaces are) and I hope you come to find the same

I am currently struggling with irregular cycles and also a bunch of physical health issues (chronic severe migraines). I am also still breastfeeding my toddler so wondering if that is playing a role. I see you used vitex in the past. That used to be part of my regime and I wonder if I should get back on that

Welcome again hope to chat soon
Me: 31 ( normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility, 3% morphology)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015 (on break since Sept 2015)
BFP 11th April 2015 @10DPO/ cycle #3 (SMEP); M/C @7w3d. Angel Baby was due Christmas Eve 2015
BFP # 2 3rd July 2015 @10DPO; Betas: 145 @13DPO... 412@16dpo; MMC- 13w1d
BFP # 3 23rd March 2016 (3rd wedding anniversary): NTNP. Beta's at 10dpo (estimate) 13; 16DPO- 394 (doubling time 29 hours)
Cycle 29-33 days. LP: 10 days

TTC #2 Since November 2017
>

PhDer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bri78 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:05 pm

PhDer wrote:Hey bri

I am also new but not new (been away from boards a fair while). Truly sorry about your loss, you sound very brave strong and determined. In the past I found this community very helpful (not all online spaces are) and I hope you come to find the same

I am currently struggling with irregular cycles and also a bunch of physical health issues (chronic severe migraines). I am also still breastfeeding my toddler so wondering if that is playing a role. I see you used vitex in the past. That used to be part of my regime and I wonder if I should get back on that

Welcome again hope to chat soon

Phder, I'm convinced that Vitex and NAC did the trick, those were the only two new things I was taking when I conceived my second son. I'm about 35 pounds heavier this time though, so I don't know if that will affect anything.

I struggled with irregular cycles as well, I've gone months without a period. Losing weight helped shorten my cycles but usually they are not regular, like clockwork, unless I'm taking DCI or some other supplement along with the weight loss. Give Vitex another try, I figure it can't hurt, your cycles are already long!
Me - 26 (PCOS) DH - 27
DS - 6

2/16/2018 - Started NAC, Vitex, Myo-Inositol, DCI, Prenatal, Low Carb Diet
Charting temps.

Cycle #1 - Feb 25th. Weight: 231. Goal this cycle: Ovulation.
bri78

Return to General TTC Stuff