Could this be it??

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could this be it??

Postby Mishmash » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:22 am

Hi all,
I am very new to posting on anything like this but I have read so many people's stories... here's mine

Me and my OH have been TTC for 7months now and every month I thought it was our month, would have a couple of mild symptoms and would have OB which I thought was IB every month, yet every month AF would rear her ugly face.

This month really is different... I have so many symptoms and they aren't going this time they are only getting stronger by the day!! Here are my symptoms...

4DPO my symptoms started... can't remember what came first but... headache, cramping (tightenings in my lower abdomen, gets stronger at night but not painful), dizziness, thirst, burning and itchy nipples, aches in lower back, very moody can't crack a smile lately, heavy feeling in lower abdomen all day, heartburn, vivid dreams, exhaustion but insomnia, constipation, very gassy, very very bloated with bubbling, on 6DPO had sharp but short lived pain in left side ovary/uterus?, lots of lotion CM and CP high/closed/soft, strangely though this is the only month I had NO spotting!!

I feel very pregnant, I'm now 9DPO but stupidly tested and got BFN, does anyone still think I may have a chance??

Baby dust to you all xxx
Mishmash

Re: Could this be it??

Postby bfulker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:12 am

Your symptoms sound promising. Try to be patient and test again in a few days or a week. :)

Hubby and I have been trying TTC since August/September - so that'd put us about the same time TTC. I've noticed that I have all these weird symptoms but am brushing some of mine off to trying to regulate after BC.

Sometimes our instincts know before the sticks do! Still having symptoms?
When do you plan to test again?
bfulker

Re: Could this be it??

Postby Mishmash » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am

Hi, I am having the same symptoms still and currently 12dpo and had lots of ew/creamy CM today also very bloated, I have tested yesterday and was BFN but will wait now as AF due Saturday so if I try again Monday if AF a no show I'm sure I should know?
I wish you all the luck in the world xx
Mishmash

Return to General TTC Stuff