Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Mariewinsin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:41 am

Hey there. I hope that you all are doing good. How to deal with depression in infertility. I know that it is a very sensitive issue. It requires guts to talk about it. But I really want to know about it. I've seen women crying over this thing. I've seen them getting themselves on antidepressants. We all know that family is the greatest blessing. We all know that it's wonderful to be pregnant. Everyone dreams to have one. Everyone wishes for it. So it's a real heart-wrenching thing that a woman can't have children. It would be so nice of you if your replies add to my info. Thanks in advance!

Re: Depression

Postby FarmerL » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 pm

How to deal with depression
... Go shoe shopping and join support groups. Seriously, for me, I needed a diagnosis. Then I was frantic until I had a treatment plan and timeline. Now I have to wait a couple months until the next step so I keep a journal, count my blessings many times a day, and put energy into my job, church, and extended family. Coffee helps too! I wonder if oxytocin would help also, it is a happy hormone? Read somewhere that you can buy oxytocin sprays.

Return to Endometriosis