TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 am

Morning!! :)

I keep telling myself that over summer break I’ll get more exercise and be more active but lol who knows.. Kensi hates the heat it seems so being outside and active isn’t looking promising.

Our taxes are high too. Right now I’m an attendant for regular and special ed buses but I’m getting my permit this summer and will be driving by September when the next school year starts. It’s so much more responsibility and possibilities for error/accidents but that just means I need to be on my toes and paying close attention to everything.

Idk what was going on with kens it last almost two weeks. She’s sleeping better but daytime she’s still pretty crabby. I can’t see any teeth, it’s realky possible it was a sleep regression or a growth leap like you said.

NTNP!!!!!! I think it’s exciting! I know you’re not quite ready and that’s okay you really ended up going through a lot.

How’s Samu? And how are you feeling??

It’s father’s day so we are gonna hang out and grill some food! Tuesday we start OT/PT for Kensi. I’m a little anxious over it but I’m sure it’ll be fine!

Have a great Sunday!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:14 am

I believe you re doing good in your life and people have now become understanding. They have become understanding. But leaving the people behind we have been working on their inability to have children. For people who cannot have their own children need to understand that this is not their fault. It was given to them by God. They should try surrogacy. People have become happier than they actually were. They need to understand what is going on in their lives. They have good families. My own sister had a child through surrogacy and she is living a very happy life. So I would suggest people to for the process if they want to have their own children.
Nina Ahrichi

Postby deeptiseth » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 am

Things related to infertility of couples have changed in recent years. People in the past who could not have their own children were under very much stress and depression. They considered themselves as unfortunate. They would blame themselves for all these problems. Now if you can afford then it is possible for you to have your own children. There are clinics in many European countries which allow the procedure of surrogacy to occur. I know many people who have gone through this procedure and living a normal life. I would urge all the people to go for it. As it would give them the best feeling of their lives to them. Best wishes to all.
deeptiseth

Postby wakasa_78 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi!

Are you finally on holiday? :) It sounds like your Father’s Day weekend was great! We had Midsummer weekend just now, and the weather was awful after weeks and weeks of great sunny weather!

It sounds like you are ready for more responsibility, that’s great! :) I keep having nightmares about the next school year, though.

We’re doing well! DH is on holiday until the second week of July, so we’re dividing the responsibilities nicely now. My sister, nephew and mom were here last week, and we got a lot of things done outside. The yard looks a lot better now that there are no random piles of wood etc. everywhere. And now we have the outside hot tub all ready for use. I took a bath this weekend and it was lovely.

I hope you’re doing well and are enjoying your summer holiday!
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 39, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
TTC#2 since November, 2017
:bfp: on April 13th, 2018, EDD December 18, 2018, MMC @7w4d
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups