First Time TTC

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

First Time TTC

Postby Mollyagnes97 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 am

Hi everyone. I'm 20, turning 21 this year. My partner and I have decided to start trying. I got my implanon removed 28th of Jan and have had one cycle since the immediate period that followed. So far it has been irregular for me. I have started to take Vitex and a B complex to help regulate. I have a very short (9 days) leutal phase that cycle. I have endometriosis and a sub septated (heart shaped) uterus. I have also purchased an ovulation microscope to help with tracking as it has been irregular. Wish us luck!!!
Mollyagnes97
Friend

Re: First Time TTC

Postby baezax » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:12 am

hey, there sweetheart.I hope you are doing great and not panicking.I know at that age the panic can come a little late as well.Anyways You are still very young and have a lot of time.Do not give up hope things will work out for you.Please keep TTC for a year and a half at least before even considering any other options.Take care of yourself love and your partner.Sending loads of baby dust your way.
baezax
Friend

Postby dellany » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Hey, good to hear that. I am sure things will go fine for you. Take care of every little thing. Don't get too conscious. It just leads to stress. Stressing isn't good while TTC. It just puts extra pressure on the body functions. That isn't good at all. Get your self-checked regularly. Consult a trusted OBGYN. It's best if things go right for the first time. This way no weird complications are faced in the future. Give it some time. Keep us updated on your progress. xx
dellany
Friend

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:54 am

Best of luck. Wonderful age to start ttc. May odds be in your favour. The irregulaarity can happen after removing implant. But you'll get there. Make sure you follow temping and OPK. You are very lucky indeed to be where you are. Much love for you.
ThelmaDuffy
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed May 30, 2018 7:13 am

Hey there. How are you? I hope you're well. Perfect age to go for it! Just keep in contact with a doctor. Good luck to you. I really hope this works out for you.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey, Molly, I hope you are doing good. I think you should ask your doctor if Provera will be suitable for you. Since I also have this problem I took Provera. However, my doctor asked me to take it along with Clomid. So it was basically like for first 10 days I took Provera after which I started my Clomid cycle. That did help in making my periods regular. However, I do hope that the current medication that you are taking does help. Best of luck.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby riazoyer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:18 am

hey, there sweetheart.I hope you are doing great and not panicking.I know at that age the panic can come a little late as well.Anyways You are still very young and have a lot of time.Do not give up hope things will work out for you.Please keep TTC for a year and a half at least before even considering any other options.Take care of yourself love and your partner.Sending loads of baby dust your way. I am sure things will go fine for you. Take care of every little thing. Don't get too conscious. It just leads to stress. Stressing isn't good while TTC. It just puts extra pressure on the body functions. That isn't good at all.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby elsa280 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:17 am

Hey, how are you, sweetie? Good luck to your with TTC. I am hopeful that you'll be a mom soon. Don't worry about anything. I am sure things will be fine soon. Just make sure to have a proper diet. Take care of yourself. And don't take any stress. Sending baby dust your way.
elsa280
Friend

Postby miranda1909 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 am

hey there! I hope you are doing great. I wish you best of luck. TTC is indeed one of the hardest things a woman has to go through. so you must be strong for this. I hope everything works out for you.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby mimimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

keep my fingers crossed and wish yr a positive result
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bella28 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:38 am

Hello dear. Hope you are doing well. You are very young. There is a lot of time for you. You can have a child. Hope you are not much worried. Take good diet. You could ask experts for advice. I hope you will have a baby soon. Sending you baby dust. Hope you will have a rainbow. Wish luck to everyone. I hope every infertile couple could have this blessing. Parenthood is the best thing everyone could get in this world. I am happy that you are trying to be a mother. Stay optimist. Lots of love and prayers for you
bella28
Friend

Postby kate88 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 am

Hey sweety. I hope you are doing good. This is a perfect age for TTC. However, it doesn't mean you are going to be successful every time. It might take a few time. So, you don't have to panic. Don't take the unnecessary stress. May the odds be in your favor. May you find your rainbow soon. Sending my wishes and prayers for you.
kate88
Friend

Postby scarlett9999 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 am

hey dear. I wish you all the luck. it's good you both are trying again. keep trying. give your best hope everything gets well for you both. sending you baby dust. do not worry. .do consult a doctor for your regular cycles. follow the instructions properly. keep me updated. I know it is hard sometimes. but ill pray. everything will be at its best soon. take care. lots of love.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby BellaJones » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:32 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all good. I am really sorry for your endometriosis. I know it must be hard. However, it looks like you are really strong. I like your energy. It's really inspiring. Please be strong throughout. It can get hard. I know because I have been through it too. I hope you get what you want. I wish you good luck. Ill is hoping to hear good news soon. Lots of love for you.
BellaJones

Postby bella28 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Hey dear. All the best. It's really good to have a baby. Sending baby dust. I wish you will have a rainbow soon. You can consult an expert. They will guide you the best. It is important sometimes. Give it some time. There is no hurry. Everything will be the best. I am really glad that you are planning a baby. Hope to get a good news soon. You want to complete your family and will have a complete family soon. Wish luck to everyone.
bella28
Friend

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff