First Time TTC

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: First Time TTC

Postby LucyBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am

I feel so sad to hear about your infertility story. Just be strong and remain brave. I have had three miscarriages in the past. Something is wrong with m, I can't have a successful pregnancy. My doctor said to me that I cannot become pregnant and deliver the child. I was very disheartened. Then I try to contacted Adonis clinic in Ukraine. I have sent them a lot of mails. But they did not even bother to reply. Their behavior was totally unprofessional. Then we selected another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe that provide the best treatment for infertility. We have chosen surrogacy as well. Wish us luck!
LucyBrown

Postby Ameliabrown » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Hey Molly, hope you are doing well. You are so at a very young age. it is a very plus point for you. Endometriosis can intervene in interception. Otherwise you sound good to conceive. You should visit a doctor rather then analyzing your ovulation thing yourself. Dont take this as a routine thing. A doctor can study your body well. I am saying this because I did such things in my 10 years TTC period and I regretted later. I am at that stage now that surrogacy is my last resort. At this of 36 I am so cautious about clinics that I have decided to wait for Biotexcom clinics' event. In this event their head of English Department Anastasia Ma'am will come to share the fertility treatments. They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract. This clinic has a good repute so I am want to start my treatment with them. I hope you ll learn from my case and will consult a reliable clinic like Biotexcom soon.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Hope you are doing good Molly. I am so sorry about endometriosis. It is such a painful disease. Which stage endometriosis do you have? Did you ever had a chocolate cyst? Please dont take it lightly. I do not intend to disturb you but I had endometriosis too. It got so worse that doctors recommended me IVF. I did tried IVF twice but it failed both times. Even my husband divorced me afterwards and I spent a year in depression. I am married again thankfully and now I am thinking to attend Biotexcom clinic event. As the clinic has a rich history in treating complicated cases like mine. This event is my only hope now as Anastasia, head of english department, will visit to discuss fertility treatments. So it will be a good chance to find a suitable treatment. They will also give a chance to sign treatment contract so I am thinking to sign one to start my treatment asap.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby katherine582 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Hey Molly,hope you are doing fine. I am sorry to hear about endometriosis. I do not have words to describe such vile disease. Don't take it lightly and research and consult doctors about it. I do not know much about this,but what little i know is not good.So i would recommend you to consult a reliable doctor.As for conceiving i can share my experience about it.I too am infertile and have been looking for a reliable clinic. Recently I am thinking i found a clininc. Now that clinic Biotexcom is arranging an event. I have read a lot of success stories of this clinic including those who had endometriosis. Their head of English department Anastasia, will also be visit. They will also give an opportunity to sign contracts for treatment.I am thinking to sign one to start my treatment .
katherine582
Friend

Postby reginaa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:57 am

Hey guys! Everyone I have a good news for you all. Especially for all the infertile couples. Couples who are having a hard time having a baby. The good news is that one of the best clinics is going to launch their event. It is the best clinic for this treatments. They have highly trained staff. Everything about them is very very professional. This is the best clinic for such treatment. Their management is excellent. The best part is that they are giving out free consultations to everyone. You will also get a chance to meet their head Anastasia. Hurry up guys. Register yourselves as soon as possible. Seats are limited! I am so excited. I will definitely visit this event.
reginaa
Friend

Postby hellen03 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:43 am

Wow! great to read that you are trying to conceive. Dear, TTC for the very first time requires patience. You'd be consistent and courageous to face any type of consequences. Success in the very first attempt is not sure. So don't worry as good things take time. The age factor is another problem in this regard. You are only 21 and it's wonderful. You can conceive easily. If unfortunately you get fail in the very first attempt, you can try again. Also, remember to take care of your diet. Do yoga for mental peace and take care of your physical health too. If you still think there are chances to meet any tragedy, you can go for artificial treatments. Surrogacy is prominent among them. Even a prominent clinic is ready to give a guarantee for the success. All the best to you for the future!
hellen03

Postby Amira » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

Life sometimes becomes very hard. Our God tests us and these tests make us strong. Its OK if things didn't work in your favor. And you have gone through hard times. Be brave and hopeful. Difficult roads lead us to the beautiful destination. There is the solution to every problem. Now science has provided us with the solution of infertility in the shape of Surrogacy and IVF. Surrogacy is a great treatment. It is like the last hope for infertile couples. But these treatments are the very sensitive matter for women. It requires much responsibility and care. So choosing a quality clinic is very important. Clinic in Europe is doing excellent in this field. I have seen so many people appreciating their efforts. Its great to see this clinic is making things possible for us. I will suggest you visit them for your treatment.
Amira
Friend

Postby maria1212 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 am

I had faced 2 MCs. It was like an end. I can understand the pain you are feeling. But you must keep trying. I am also TTC but this is the 3rd time. I am hoping for the best results. Things are not in your favor always. But continues struggle is a key to success. Medical science has many solutions for our problems. In Vitro Fertilization and Surrogacy has proven to be a miracle for the infertile couples. A clinic located in eastern Europe is playing a vital role in this regard. I am also thinking to consult them if this time I will fail. Because I have read many success stories related to them. I will also advise you to contact them. Sending you positive vibes. Stay blessed.
maria1212
Friend

Postby martinajohn785 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 am

I just read your post. I think such things never cure endometriosis. It's hard to overcome. I think you should avail of the certain alternate ways like surrogacy or IVF. People are getting so much help from such latest techniques then why don't you? Such methods have allowed many infertile couples to start their own family. In Europe, there are many clinics that are providing such facilities. I think you should also avail of them.
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby Nicole Alex » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Mollyagnes97 wrote:Hi everyone. I'm 20, turning 21 this year. My partner and I have decided to start trying. I got my implanon removed 28th of Jan and have had one cycle since the immediate period that followed. So far it has been irregular for me. I have started to take Vitex and a B complex to help regulate. I have a very short (9 days) leutal phase that cycle. I have endometriosis and a sub septated (heart shaped) uterus. I have also purchased an ovulation microscope to help with tracking as it has been irregular. Wish us luck!!!

Hi dear. I am really happy for you. I think this is the best age. You are very young and I am sure you will conceive soon. If there are certain delays then just do not take it to heart. You are too young to think about this negativity. Wishing you loads of baby dust and happiness on your way. Stay blessed!
Nicole Alex
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:44 am

Hello girl. I trust you are doing great. This is an ideal age for Trying to conceive. Be that as it may, it doesn't mean you will be effective without fail. It may require a couple of investment. Along these lines, you don't need to freeze. Try not to take the superfluous pressure. May the chances be to support you. May you discover your rainbow soon. Sending my desires and supplications for you. Good luck!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Happymom75 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 am

My choice of the clinic in Ukraine is due to several reasons. It is not because it is the most applauded place. There are so many reasons to adore the clinic. The clinic is a great service provider for IPs of all ages. No matter what is the age of the couple the clinic is a great place for all kinds of services. Whether it is a 25 year old young mom or a 40 year old intended mom, the clinic is a best place. A client seeking assistance in finding the donor is facilitated through the database created by the clinic. This broad database gives the IP an option to find the donor as per his or her personal specifications. The multilanguage staff is there to help the clients coming from different parts of the world. This clinic has ensured the reliable means of treatment. As I was searching for some great clinic for my surrogacy I found this clinic in Ukraine extremely reliable. It is not just a clinic but a complete system of reliance and satisfaction. I am looking forward to the day when I will be sharing my experience on this platform. I hope it will be helpful for many IPs like me.
Happymom75
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:32 am

Hey sweetheart, hope you are doing fine. I can feel your concern and fears. As you are so young so this anxiety is natural.Just don't panic. Things will work out. You will get pregnant. Don't get stressed over these things as stress can make it difficult for you to conceive. As stress cause hormonal imbalance as well. so stress can be harmful for you. Keep trying to be relax and avoid stress. Juts be focused and motivated and consult a good gynecologist. doctor will guide you better. Take good care of your diet as well. You need to be perfectly healthy in order to conceive. Eat well and healthy. And get a sound sleep also. Follow these steps to make your fertility drugs work more efficiently. Best of luck! All my prayers are with you.
Laurawatson
Friend

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff