First Time TTC

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: First Time TTC

Postby DoriaBrown » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:39 am

Hey there! Hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best. You need to be hopeful. Hope for the best. Keep trying. It is our struggle which makes us contented. Take care and be strong. Good luck.
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby miranda1909 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:39 pm

hey there! I hope you are doing great. TTC is one of the hardest things a woman has to go through. you have to be strong and very patient. positivity is also important. make sure everything you eat is right and healthful. and do not stress out do things that make you happy.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby DoriaBrown » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:05 am

Hello dear. How are you? Hope you are fine. I wish you good luck. It's good to see you are trying. Keep struggling. You should hope for the best. Consult a good doctor. Life has ups and downs. The bad times of life should be dealt with hope and confidence. I would suggest you remain confident. Never be desperate. Keep struggling. I wish you all the best again. Take care. Sending you baby dust!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby Hania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:10 am

Hello there, How are you? I am sure things will go fine for you soon. Take care of every little thing which can affect you. Don't get too conscious and worry. It just leads to stress, which will destroy you mentally and also physically. Stressing will not be good while TTC. It just puts extra pressure on the body functions and then impact really bad effects on the health of a person specially a mother. That isn't good at all I know but you have to stay positive. Get your self-checked regularly from the clinic. Don't trust just listing good clinics. Go and then check that by yourself as well. It's best if things go right for the first time and you have to choose it. This way you will not face the troubles and complications in the future. Give yourself some time. Keep taking care of your self. And just eat a healthy food. Best of luck.
Hania
Friend

Postby Hania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 am

Hello, dear Molly. Hope you are doing well. I wish that you must have started trying by confident. While you go for TTC don't think that every time you will be successful Or you will be not. At the same time failing to conceive does not mean that you are not able to become a mother, It is temporary. You are too young, You should not think negative. It will be your test that how you are brave at all. So you should be positive. And just to keep trying. People even conceive at an age after 35 and after 40. I hope you know it very well that it is not a big issue. You must have to listen many times about that many couples conceive more later from you. You just be strong and be confident. Now you should go to the best clinic and discuss all the matter with your doctor. And please stay away from all the tensions. It will be good for you. Good luck for a great life.
Hania
Friend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Finding a good clinic is a difficult thing. I know it is not an easy situation for you. I have known many people who have been through these similar situations. They have overcome all these effects with time. Lotus and Ardenois are not good clinics that will help you through this situation. My sister went to a clinic in Ukraine. They offered her surrogacy. That was very much effective for her. She went there. She was so much happy with this situation. The people at the clinic were so much understanding and caring. They were so much happy with this situation. They are living a happy life. So good luck with your situation.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby DoriaBrown » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 am

Hello. Hope you are fine. I wish you all the best for this. You should keep your hopes high. Everything is possible. I would advise you to be strong and hopeful. Take care. Good luck.
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 am

Hey love. Hope you are good. I wish you the very best of luck. Focus on the good things. Eat well. Sleep well. And everything will be perfect for you. So much love.
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey there. Best of luck with your TTC. You are so young. I wish i had tried something of this sort too. But i pray that you succeed and that you have beautiful babies. My best wishes are with you. STay strong.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:59 am

hey. I wish you the best of luck. Hope everything goes right in your way. May God bless you with a cute baby. I have a baby through surrogacy. I was facing infertility due to fatigue injury. I was unable to conceive naturally. That's why I went through the process of surrogacy. I have a baby now.
lillyP28

Postby DoriaBrown » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:58 am

Hello. Hope you are doing well. I wish you all the best for this. Be hopeful for it. I admit TTC is a hard journey. Only those can understand it who face it. Hope and courage can make are easier. I would recommend you to keep struggling with this. Miracles do happen. We don't know when a miracle can happen. I wish a positive miracle happens for you too. Keep your hopes high. Don't stress out. I wish you all the best. Take care!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 am

Hi. I really hope you feel better by now. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened. You should not lose hope. Stay strong in all your beliefs. Science has made many advances in people's life, You can now have your own children through certain methods. Surrogacy and IVF are methods that have proven to work for people. As a result, a lot of people are opting for them. They are safe and almost guarantee a chance to have a shot at having a baby. I hope you choose the best for you and make the right decision for yourself.
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 am

I hope you are doing good. I am here with a very good news. A few days back my colleague told me about the event happening in London for the infertile couples. This is arranged by the Biotex com clinic's team on 18 19 August. The whole staff would be there. The head of English department Anastasia, would be also there. I have heard a lot about her. She is an amazing lady. I met her last year when we went to the clinic for my sister's surrogacy. Ahh! it was a successful process. They have the best team. She has managed all very well. You will have the great chance to meet her and get your queries solved. You can register on the official website o the clinic. Few seats are left. As very less days are left. Don't miss this chance.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I am so happy to hear that young couples like you aren't afraid to go for pregnancy, as it is a beautiful way to have kids. I got married at a young age too. I am almost 30 now. But i was 23 when my husband and i first TTC. We failed the first few times. I was devastated as i thought i might be infertile. But after trying for a yea and consulting a few doctors i finally got pregnant. So i would advise you to be strong. Don't stress about it. This is nothing to take stress about. I will keep you in my prayers and i am sure that everything wil turn out perfectly fine. Best of luck and stay happy.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby TaylorR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:16 am

Hello, Molly. How are you? Happy to hear that you have began your journey. I hope your TTC cycles become successful. Good luck to both you and your partner. I am a little surprised as your age is 21 only. It is really upsetting that you have problems with conceiving naturally. Are you sure you have been diagnosed right? Many people usually suggest you things to make off money. I believe if you try out natural methods you could carry naturally. No need for artificial processes. Sadly, for me I have opted for an unnatural process. I can't carry on my own. So my partner and I have chosen surrogacy. We found a really nice and helpful clinic for our services. Good luck to you and your partner. You have my best wishes!
TaylorR
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff