broken af

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

broken af

Postby baezax » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:34 am

I hope you guys are doing great.My name is klina, and I recently completed my masters.the reason why I wanted to start this thread was to reach out to other ladies like me.I have been dealing with infertility for quite some time now.I haven't really opened up about it with anyone.Its like ever since you were a little girl all you wanted was one thing.To be a mom and have babies of my own.I don't know if it was weird or anything at that time and frankly I don't care.Like having a home of my own and everything.I was married to the love of my life 3 years ago.We have a happy marriage and everything is settled you can say.life turned around when I had an accident.its really a long story and I don't want to get into it.I am just here looking for some support and love.I am sure you guys are all going through troubles of your own.Take care of yourself guys and much love to you all.hoping for positivity only and please do share your stories
baezax
Friend

Re: broken af

Postby baezax » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Thank you for the replies guys.I was feeling very down that day.I am feeling much better now.Still, the thought of it is still in the back of my mind.Somedays you just can't keep your composure I guess.I love these forums so much.speaking out my mind when I want how I want.I will try to get back to you ladies soon.Much love to you guys and thanks once again.
baezax
Friend

Postby Dini » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:04 am

SPAM
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:50 am

Spam. Idiots
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 am

Dellany is a lying evil spammer. Here she's claiming that she had a 5 yo boy via surrogacy. In another thread, she's claiming that she's childless. I will post the screenshot of her other post below.

I didn't think that we will see that day... Becoming spam fighters from fertility worriers.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN

Aug'18 - Nautural BFP while waiting for FET :D Beta #1 968, Beta #2 12000+, HB: 168

Oct'18 - Officially in 2nd trimester. Can't thank God enough for his blessings
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Hopefulrosey » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:02 am

Here for the moderators
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-24-17-59-13.png
(234.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN

Aug'18 - Nautural BFP while waiting for FET :D Beta #1 968, Beta #2 12000+, HB: 168

Oct'18 - Officially in 2nd trimester. Can't thank God enough for his blessings
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Sorry to know about you. Knowing that you cannot conceive naturally is something difficult to handle. But I am happy to know that you are sharing it with us. Sharing makes you feel better.
You don't have to worry about it.
You still can have your own babies. With the advancement in technology. Medical field also has many improvements. There is a solution to almost every problem. There are ways to help you in such a difficult situation. IUI, IVF, and surrogacy etc. These ways are helping people in need. You just have to search more about them. And try to figure out which one is good for you. Sending love and luck to you.
Hope you will find some solution for your problem.
ThelmaDuffy
Friend

Postby Alana90 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 am

Hey! feel so sorry to hear all that.
You are a strong lady! you should be calm and faithful.
Though I am also an infertile person. and you said just three years and I am losing the count in my life.
You really made a great choice by just speaking out here. This world is great.
My only reason for showing up here was to find positivity, and that really worked.
Though 3 years you had been TTC. why don't you think about to show up to the fertility doctor,
That's what each individual is supposed to do. I am saying so because I seriously don't want anyone to suffer their whole life like this.
Thier might be some sort of fertility test that you have to go with and you surely would end up with a valuable solution.
Just go for this. keep all your false thoughts aside and feel positive.
Good luck dear![
Alana90

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am

Infertility isn't an easy journey to be on. When I was diagnosed with it I honestly thought my world had come to an end. There are so many obstacles on the way that it really gets extremely difficult. However, I personally think giving up is not a good option. Technology has drastically improved and there are so many treatments available. IVF, IUI and even surrogacy are the topmost commonly used treatments. So many people have been able to fight through infertility because of these treatments. I myself have tried IVF and IUI. However, unfortunately for me, they didn't work out. I don't know why but I always blame the doctor I was visiting. It is so because later I found out that he has a very low success rate. Therefore, the lesson I learned was that it is really important to visit a clinic with a high success rate. The doctors should also be experienced and professionals. Good luck to you. Stay strong and positive.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mary32 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:22 am

Hello Kelina. How are you doing? Good to hear from you. I can feel your pain. I know how much worried you must be. I am going through some what similar situation. I don't know what is gonna happen next. I am 42 years old. And happily married for two years. We have neither tried nor protected. Now my DH has just shared that he want us to start trying to get pregnant. And I am very much worried. I am just thinking that what if I cannot get pregnant? I don't want this. I will love to hear more from you. Stay strong. And keep sharing more. Love and luck to you. Baby dust on your way.
mary32

Return to General TTC Stuff