Please I need your advise

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Please I need your advise

Postby Subomi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi, am new here, though have been visiting the site for a while now, been trying to conceive for about 18months, done all tests, everything is OK,same with my DH.
I need advise on what I can do to help my DH orgasm(ejaculate). He orgasm(ejaculate) just about 3 times in a month.
Subomi

Re: Please I need your advise

Postby Twacky » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:22 am

hi, you could try ginseng, maca or tribulus for his libido and track your cycle so you know exactly the best days to bd for conception. Good luck.
Twacky
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Subomi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Thank you so much! Will try it
Subomi

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 am

Hey, there. I hope you're well. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope things get better for both of you! You don't deserve this! My prayers are with you. Good luck and good day to you!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:15 am

Hey, I hope you are well. Don't worry I am sure there is nothing serious. I think you both should change your diet. Start eating more healthily. Also, start exercising as well. Download an app to track your ovulation date. Keeping the track of that is really important. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BellaJones » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:26 am

Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all good. Ia m really sorry for your troubles. Having you considered asking a professional this. They might know better. I am sorry for not being much of a help. However, I wish you good luck. Please be strong and lots of love.
BellaJones

Postby Nina Ahrichi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi, I know you have been through a lot. It is a difficult time and people have been working in these situations. I know it is difficult for you. But convince your husband for surrogacy. It will be good. I hope you solve all your problems
Nina Ahrichi
Friend

Postby BrittanyQQ » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:06 pm

I hope you get what you want soon. I am really sorry to hear about this. I will pray that all your negativity goes away and you get a baby of your own. My prayers are with you. Stay blessed and keep smiling. :) don't worry everything will be alright. Check with your doctors they will know whats really wrong and point you in the right direction.! Stay Blessed
BrittanyQQ

Postby Penka » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:56 am

Hey! Don't worry you will conceive. Trying is the best thing and don't lose hope. You have been TTC from 18 months. I have been ttc from past 10 years. But the miracle never happened. So don't lose hope so soon. keep on trying for some more time. After that if you are unable to conceive than go for some other option to have a baby. Like i am going for surrogacy to have a baby. Surrogacy is very common today with good success rate> Good luck.
Penka

Postby EvangelinaBush » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey there. Have you consulted some doctor for this? if not then you should. Don't waste your time. Visit an expert asap. I am sending love and wishes to you. Stay strong and blessed. More power to you.
EvangelinaBush
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff