2ww - AF due middle of April. Anyone else?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

2ww - AF due middle of April. Anyone else?

Postby Rosie2221 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:04 am

Hi all,

I’m currently 9dpo, but don’t want to go through this on my own. Google is taking over my life right now.

Is anyone else at the same stage as me?

Me so far..
5-6dpo sore throat
6dpo sharp pain approx 30 sec
6-9dpo nipples v sensitive
8-9 dpo tender breast
8dpo bfn :(
Rosie2221
Friend

Re: 2ww - AF due middle of April. Anyone else?

Postby Mum2T » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:26 am

Hi rosie,
Unfortunately I am just over my AF so I’m currently not in the 2ww but thought I’d jump in to give you some support as that’s what I needed last month.
I drove myself mad!!
It was only my first proper month (the one before it I couldn’t really DTD as my mam was visiting and it was hard to get alone time) so anyway this month I’m determined to be strong, keep occupied and not test until AF is due!!

What’s your story? Is this #1? How long have you been trying?
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rosie2221 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 am

Thank you for your reply :)

This is the first month, I can’t even begin to imagine how others feel who have being TTC for a long time, my heart really does feel for them!

I’m currently 11dpo
No other symptoms to report other than light cramping which makes me believe AF is on its way. AF is due on sat, I have a 28 cycle like clock work! Only a couple more days to wait although it feels more manageable and I think I have accepted I’m out for this month.

How long have you been TTC? Xx
Rosie2221
Friend

Postby Jubilee0319 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

Hello I just joined. I am 11 dpo today as well. AF is due Sunday. I am not excited. I tested last night with a bfn. So I am trying to just no get any hope up right now.
Jubilee0319

Postby Rosie2221 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

Hey :)

Yes frustrating isn’t it? Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Today i’ve had creamy white cm .. quick thick! Sorry to be graphic! Haha
Rosie2221
Friend

Postby Demelza87 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:44 pm

3 or 4dpo here. Due to test about 20th April.

Have you tested again?
Demelza87

Postby Mum2T » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 am

Hi girls!
Well Rosie the cycle before last hadn’t much hope because my mum who lives overseas visited for a month so i found it very hard to get some alone time with my OH to DTD so I was kind of okay when AF arrived. This time though I timed it and DTD everyday during my fertile window so technically it’s my second round but first where I really tried if that makes sense.
Last month really thought me a lesson, I had convinced myself I was pregnant. I had started taking prenatal vitamins and I think that’s what gave me the ‘pregnancy like’ symptoms (metal mouth and nausea etc). I was so gutted when AF arrived.
I got pregnant first time with my son so I was convinced it would be the same again.

This month I’m going to try(!) and relax a bit more.

I’m not trying to get your hopes up but the thick white CM you are having was how I knew I was pg the first time. I had a big gush of it one day and around a week and a half later I got a bfp. So hopefully it’s the same for you.

Jubilee it’s still really early. You’re not out until the witch shows!

Delmelza how exciting starting a new TWW...

FC for you all girls x
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DachshundMom6883 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:53 am

Hi ladies!!! 5 dpo right now and trying so hard not to symptom-spot like I’ve done the other 3 months we’ve been TTC—so hard! And everything feels like a symptom during the TWW lol really hopeful this month though, because I think we timed things perfectly—going to be a long few days now!! Good luck to everyone!!!! :-)
DachshundMom6883
Friend

Postby Rosie2221 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 am

It’s tricky when you have your target dates and other things and family get in the way!!

I’m totally with you on that, it’s best to try and relax but then again it’s easily said then done.

I think next time I’m def not going to test until AF is late. I feel calmer now, i only have a couple of days until AF then I suppose the cycle starts again. AF will be here tomorrow or Saturday ... obv hoping she doesn’t come!!

5dpo!! ... nearly mid-way through the TTW. If only a two week holiday went this slowly!!!

Keep in touch everyone... fingers crossed one or more of us gets a bfp x
Rosie2221
Friend

Postby Rosie2221 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:06 am

just to update... I woke up this morning with a tiny bit of brown cm. AF due tomorrow, been cramping most of the week. looks like i’m out for this month, will know more by the end of the day xx
Rosie2221
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Rosie I’m praying it’s implementation bleeding. Has it started heavy yet?

Welcome Dachshundmom... hope the none symptom spotting is going okay.
When you say you timed perfectly - how are you timing? We dtd every day during my fertile window but this month I’m going to do it every second day.g
I’m worried I’m so desperate for it to happen that that alone will stop it from happening but I can’t stop stressing!

Also does anyone else fine there’s just pregnant people everywhere?
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rosie2221 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:47 am

Spotted all day yesterday but today AF has very much arrived :( I am out for this month. I think I’m going to try and avoid symptom spotting next month... easily said then done though!!

How is everyone else this morning? Xx
Rosie2221
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 am

Rosie it’s so hard isn’t it? I’m so so determined to keep busy and occupied during the next 2ww and do everything I can to just not over think everything.
Although I’m afraid of the bloody disappointment already so I’m also trying to get into the “it will happen with it happens” mindset.
Don’t think it’s reallt working though tbh.

God the days are so long when you’re TTC. 2 and a half weeks away until my next period seems like a lifetime!!
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DachshundMom6883 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:55 am

@mum2t—I used OPK’s (started DTD from the first positive) and I also use Fertility Friend—DTD during all the days that were listed as “fertile” on there...and also DTD.....really trying not to symptom spot still but starting at 7 dpo, I’ve been having this intense hunger—no matter how much I eat, I can’t get full—and I only want very specific foods (mainly salad and icecream lol)...also feeling very fatigued since 7 dpo...even walking across the room is taking all my energy & I just want to sleep—even after a full 9 hours last night! I know it’s probably too early for actual symptoms, but they’re hard to ignore!! Definitely get the whole trying not to stress thing—and I know it’s easier said then done, esp in the TWW! Good luck to you!!!! ❤️
DachshundMom6883
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff