Anyone else?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Anyone else?

Postby Miche122 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi everyone, new here and wanted to see if anyone was in the same boat as I am! Been ttc for 9 months now with very irregular cycles sometimes close to 65 days. Longest lp has been 8 days (if my opks were correct) anyone else have these issues? Im waiting till the year mark to see a doctor but its getting frustrating knowing my chances of conceiving before then arent great!
Miche122

Re: Anyone else?

Postby Danaa » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Try vitex,it will help balance ur hormones and also progesterone natural cream after ovulation.good luck.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Miche122 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Thanks danna! Ive actually tried vitex for about 5 mo. After I knew my periods were super irregular. Also on B6 right now. Have you tried progesterone cream? Ive heard good things but havent tried it myself.
Miche122

Postby Danaa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 pm

I can’t say I did try progesterone cream but I read lots of good stories.I hope it helps you!!Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Emilykingston » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 am

I think you should not wait. In my opinion, you should just consult a doctor. Your cycle is not good at all. 65 days is dangerous. I am surprised why didn't you go to the doctor till now. I get it you wanted to wait for a year. That is for the fertility doctor right?You should consult your regular gyne. For the cycle issue.There is a possibility your chances of TTC raise because of it. Technically if everything is right and it's just the cycles that are causing a hindrance then your issue will be resolved. Just think about it. Dont be frustrated. I'll keep you in my prayers. Baby dust to you.
Emilykingston

Postby lillyP28 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:48 am

Hey, consult a good doctor. Don't wait for anything. I was infertile. I was thinking I could not have babies ever in my life. Then my colleague suggested me to go fr surrogacy. I visited Europe for this process. I am very happy now.
lillyP28

Postby Alice6 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 am

Hey dear, I have been TTC for more than 5 years. It was a very tough time for me. Everyone made fun of my infertility. I have hormones problem due to which I couldn't conceive naturally. Doctors declared me infertile. My husband made an appointment at the Lotus clinic. We sent our medical report to them. They called us at the clinic. We went there with much hope. But after visiting the clinic we were very disappointed. They were having the VIP system. And they were not calling patients on the basis of appointment. I was so hurt. The techniques were not updated. And the needles were not sterilized. I asked my husband to just get out of here. They would have ruined my life if I stayed there more.
Alice6
Friend

Postby Ameliabrown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Hey Miche, hope you are doing well. Oh this is bad dear. The cycle doesnt seem to be positive. Though I am not a doctor. But I have been TTC for 10 years. So I kinda know a few things from my experience. If your cycle is this much disturbed then dont take it lightly. Try to consult a doctor asap. I did the same mistake of wasting time. It made my medical condition even more worse. Now the only option I am left with is surrogacy. To start my surrogacy journey I have chosen to attend Biotexcom clinic event. Anastasia, the head of english department, will come to share the details of fertility treatments. A chance to sign contract will also be given to participants. I hope you ll also visit a clinic soon and find your way like I have found mine.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby martha j » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:24 am

hey! you look so confused. I can suggest you that you visit an event arranged by a very well-known fertility clinic- Biotexcom. they are really cooperative. they are trying to help people in their lives. it's another service from them that they are arranging this event. I wish I could go too to meet the team again. Anyone interested plz avail this chance.
martha j
Friend

Postby natallia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 am

Hello! hope you are doing well. This time is very difficult. I can understand. I also have gone through it. I am not trying to discourage you or anything. I am telling you my story to encourage you. After several tries for years, I could not conceive. My boyfriend an I have been living together for years now and wanted to have a child that could make your life complete. But every time I checked it was a negative result. We were very disappointed, especially me. But my boyfriend convinced me to have surrogacy as it seemed like the only option. We visited many doctors and clinics in different places. Finally, we were able to find one that was very satisfying. It is situated in Europe. I would just say to you that if one door is shut for you then another opens. There is always an alternative. Stay strong and never lose hope. God bless you.
natallia
Friend

Postby aliza_bay » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:07 am

"Hello dear. I hope you are fine. Feeling Sorry to hear about your problems. You must be in a horrible situation. Infertility is a devastating disease. We are on the same boat dear. I have been TTC for three years. Luckily I overcame my infertility. I took surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. I got success in having my child. I would suggest you visit that clinic. It would remove all the griefs from your life. My prayers are with you. Good luck.
"
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby leenadeena » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 am

Hey. I have a good news. There is a fertility clinic. They are coming to London. They are so professional. I am so happy. They are coming with the consultants. They are so amazing. They are also going to bring Anastasia. She is head of the English department. They have so much knowledge about assisted conception. I hope this would work.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 pm

I can understand that this might be concerning. I would suggest that you visit a doctor now. It is better to get tested and to find the real reason. Otherwise, it can be extremely concerning. Usually, for irregular periods doctors give Provera. However, again it is a proper medication that should be taken after consulting them. When I was facing issues conceiving initially I made few mistakes. I rely on self-diagnosis! After this, I visited doctors that were too busy occupied that never paid attention. This led to multiple heartbreaks. Therefore make sure that you don't make such mistakes. Visit a clinic that is operating successfully an legally. Ask people for their review as well. Also, read through their programs. The one I am visiting now offers a guarantee program as well which is great.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff