Could Use Some Advice and Opinions

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Could Use Some Advice and Opinions

Postby luckynumber4 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:27 am

Hello everyone!! I'm new here. I'm 36 years old, and TTC #4. I've never TTC before - all of my previous three were very wonderful surprises. My husband and I have decided to try and have one more before the grandparent years kick in. I apologize for this being so long, but wanted to make sure I covered everything that's been going on...

Anywho, been TTC for 3 months. Had a copper IUD for 10 years, and had it removed in February. Since then, had two normal periods, both on time. I have 25 day cycles, where I have brown spotting on day 24 then start regular AF on 25, like clockwork every month - before AND after the IUD - for YEARS. They ALWAYS last 5 days, light flow on day 1 & 2, heavy flow on day 3, medium on 4, and then light/spotting on 5. Between Ov and AF, I usually have some breast tenderness, and get some mild cramps right before AF is about to start. Been that way for as long as I can remember.

This month, however, things changed. My LMP started April 4th, had the brown spotting on the 3rd. Lasted the five days, and I ovulated around April 14th-16th (by EWCM - don't basal or chart) - I had EWCM on the 13th and 14th. Hubby and I BD'd on 10th, 14th, and 17th. After that, I didn't get any breast tenderness and no cramps. I was due to start AF on April 28th, but it didn't come. Several days before AF was due, I got a LOT of watery CM (which I never get). I kept thinking AF was starting, but it was just water. I got super excited on the 28th, took a HPT during the middle of the day, BFN. No AF on 29th, still lots of watery CM, had FRER ready for morning of 30th (2 days late). I was also constipated, which NEVER happens, and I was having some discomfort from it, so I took 2 stool softeners that evening.

Woke up the next morning (30th), and had some light, brown spotting with the faintest hint of red. Was going to take the FRER, but after peeing on it, it never did anything so the test was invalid. All day, I had brown spotting (very light on TP, watery consistency). Then, on 30th, had a little red mixed in with the brown but only when I wiped. Figured AF was here, and thought nothing else of it, except being shocked it was late. Well, I bled for 2 days - not heavy, only needed one pad per day. Did have a few tiny tissue looking clots both days, blood was bright red. But, that was it. Those 2 days, then nothing. The morning of the third day, I had a couple of tiny spots when I wiped and then it was completely gone.

One more thing, I am a cervix checker. I know my cervix was low, firm, and closed around the 22nd of April, but then went back up around the 24th and hasn't come back down since. When I was getting all the watery CM, it was very high. Checked it today, and it's STILL super high, and it's very wet and slippery in there (sorry TMI). The CM is clear, not EW, but slippery - hope that makes sense.

Anyone have any input on what could have caused this drastic change all of a sudden? Not just one minor change, but SEVERAL changes? Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not sure what the heck is going on.
luckynumber4

Re: Could Use Some Advice and Opinions

Postby Danaa » Mon May 07, 2018 8:42 am

The changes might be because you just removed your iud,mayebbue body needs a bit more time to adjust.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby WendyDehaven » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:44 am

So this is your first time TTC. As your previous babies didn't put you in many efforts. We may say that you are new to it.
You have explained a lot about our condition here. According to me you just need to relax. Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry this much. I wanna ask some questions. Have you consulted your doctor about your current situation? Have you run some tests on you? If yes, then what did they say?
Is everything fine inside you? If not, then you must consult one good doctor. As it has never happened before, you just need to know why it is happening now.
Here, I am sending lots of luck and wishes to you. Stay blessed and strong. Baby dust on your way.
WendyDehaven
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

Hello, dear. How do you do? I am so happy that you have chosen to share your experience here in this group. Really amazing to see women sharing their stories with others. Many of us can relate to them as well. It’s strange knowing that there are so many other people experiencing the same things as we are. By the way, I have had three miscarriages in the past. I was emotionally devastated and depressed. I am so thankful to my partner for supporting me and taking care of me. Right now, I have chosen to go for surrogacy. My partner and I are really excited. We have had our first appointment at a renown clinic. Fingers crossed!
LucyBrown

Postby TaylorR » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:25 am

Hello, dear. Please don't worry too much. There are other ways you can have children. One of them is through going through the surrogacy option. You can contact a good clinic which offers surrogacy procedures.I have a really good clinic. I am right now in the middle of surrogacy process. They really helped me out. And they accommodated to all of my needs. Surrogacy is an amazing thing. And it is the best option for infertile couples. Find good clinic that are really professional regarding their job. And they really accommodate their clients. Don't go for scammers and profit makers. I am sure you will make a really good choice. Good luck!
TaylorR
Friend

Postby natallia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:19 am

Hey, You are a strong woman. don't be disappointed. you should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a miracle. Surrogacy is a reason for the happiness of many people. Surrogacy is mostly successful. And It is also less expensive. You can have the babies of your own genes through surrogacy. I had also a baby through surrogacy. Hope everything goes right in your way. Best of luck.
natallia
Friend

Postby Amyxyz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:28 am

Hi every one , I hope all of will fine and happy.I am sad to know your situation.But no need to worry.I am infertile due to 4 miscarriages but i never loose hope.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby.Surrogacy is the blessing of God for infertile people.We aware people from this so everyone can enjoy the blessing of God.
Due to infertility i choose the option of surrogacy to born baby.I contact with clinic for surrogacy.I was very lucky that i choose the right clinic for surrogacy.They helped me a lot.They had best medical team.This clinic was also affordable.They gave me positive feed back.Now i am very happy.I think you should also go for surrogacy.
Amyxyz
Friend

Postby Sarahx » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:18 am

I am sad to know about your situation.This is very difficult.But you never loose and trust on God.I am infertile but is never loose hope.Surrogacy is best for infertile people.
Due to infertility i choose the option of surrogacy to born baby.I contact with clinic for surrogacy.I was very lucky that i choose the right clinic for surrogacy.They helped me a lot.They had best medical team.This clinic was also affordable.They gave me positive feed back.Now i am very happy.I think you should also go for surrogacy.Surrogacy is the natural and simple way to born baby.I have baby with surrogacy.
Sarahx
Friend

Postby amandakalvoska » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am

Hello there. I hope you will fine now. I had faced same issue as you. An you i am also infertile. I faced it almost 7 year. One day someone suggested me a clinic. I mailed them. Hardly a day spent and got their reply. That clinic is not like Adonis and Lotus that don't even reply. They issued me date. I went o them, they treated me. Now i have two babies. I will suggest you to contact them. I guarantee you that this will also works on you. I hope this will help you a lot. Thanks for sharing your story.
amandakalvoska
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 am

Hello, love. How are you? I really hope that you're okay. Your story is heart-wrenching. I am praying for you. I've been there as well. I know how much it drains us. Infertility isn't an easy thing to deal with. However, we stumbled upon this clinic called BioTexCom for our surrogacy. And our experience was just amazing. They dealt with everything so well. Although they're in Ukraine. But they're also coming to somewhere else this autumn. Those will be their open days. It's an amazing opportunity to get first free consultation. I hope it helps out those in trouble. Much love to everyone!
Samantha115
Friend

Postby martha j » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 am

natallia wrote:Hey, You are a strong woman. don't be disappointed. you should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a miracle. Surrogacy is a reason for the happiness of many people. Surrogacy is mostly successful. And It is also less expensive. You can have the babies of your own genes through surrogacy. I had also a baby through surrogacy. Hope everything goes right in your way. Best of luck.

Hey natallia! I am happy that your surrogacy went well. You are lucky. Which clinic did you go to? I am looking for a good one. I also need to consult a doctor. I tried contacting one clinic named Adonis but they didn't bother to help me at all. They never replied me back. I left emails for them and also called them several times but no answer from them. It was a waste of time. Please, guide me through this. I would be very thankful.
martha j
Friend

Postby Janeen1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 am

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. My advice would be for you to wait. There's an event coming up. It's going to be hosted by a clinic in Ukraine. They will help you, a lot. I'm sure of it. Good luck to you! You should really go to that event. They have the best doctors. They've got a wonderful staff. I underwent treatment with them. It was the best experience of my life. If you need more information on it. Just let me know.
Janeen1

Postby Happymom75 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am

I always wish that there is no bad day in the life of an infertile. The deprivation of parenthood is painful. It snatches the smile. I suffered the same for years. I am now about to move to Ukraine. I have opted for a fertility clinic that is doing great job for many IPs all over the world. I hope that life transforms into the best once I reach there.
Happymom75
Friend

Postby Angeladavid » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:53 am

Hey beautiful, I've read your post. I feel sorry for you. You are so strong. Please don't be disappointed. There are many ways to get rid of it. You can go for the further treatments like IVF or surrogacy. I would suggest you to opt surrogacy process. Because these days, the success rate of surrogacy procedure is pretty much high. This clinic in ukraine is the best in town hun. You can directly contact them. They will guide you further about the procedure and stuff. I hope they will help in best possible ways.
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby BeccaChloe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 pm

It's a very a very long post. But what it appears to me that you may be experiencing the implantation bleeding as it lasts for two to three days. If it gets any, longer than its menstruation. However, if you are not sure then you can go for a blood work. As the pregnancy tests don't show any results too soon. Because the implantation bleeding occurs before the missed period and the best time to tests for a pregnancy is a week after a missed period. Consult with a fertility doctor for resolution.
BeccaChloe
Friend

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff