can anyone help?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

can anyone help?

Postby dina747 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:29 am

this month my period was late 6 days i was supposed to start on 6th May and since then i had creamy cervical mucus and cramps that come and go. Today i woke up to stringy stretchy mucus and blood when i wipe with a tissue...i thought i got my period but it is really weird as i always get my period from 26-29 days maximum and today is day 33 of my cycle and the blood is brown and pinkish with mucus. and it did not increase till now or show when i go to the wash room for a pee...the urine is clear and i wore a pad since morning and its clear not even a drop on it...only when i wipe....i don't know whats going on or what to think of it....as i dont think it can be implantation, im just worried its mixed with my next ovulation as im supposed to start ovulating if i had started my period on the 6th....anyone went through the same kind of issue???? is this a period?? or what??
dina747
Friend

Re: can anyone help?

Postby Danaa » Fri May 11, 2018 2:48 am

Take a test.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: can anyone help?

Postby Amouna87 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:45 am

The internet is amazing but unfortuanely not a pregnancy test lol. Maybe by 2050 there wll be some miraculous way of testing for pregnancy online but for now take a test
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff