IVF 2ww advice

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IVF 2ww advice

Postby StringofMoments » Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi all!
I am new here. We finished an unsuccessful IVF cycle about 3 weeks ago and are looking to start again (long agonist cycle this time) next week. I really struggled with anxiety during the 2ww (the bit between transfer and the preg test) and am thinking about writing an article about this.

I would LOVE the input of some ladies who have also been through IVF.

What was the hardest part of the 2ww for you?

What helped you during the 2ww?

What do you wish you had access to during the 2ww (apart form a crystal ball that is!)?

Thanks in advance :-)

Aussie, 37 and TTC with IVF.
StringofMoments

Re: IVF 2ww advice

Postby Danaa » Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

The tww part is the easy part in my opinion,what is more is the wait for the scan,fearing a more misscariage,overthinking everything,dealing with bleeding etc....at least for me.
I test super early and by dsy5 I knew I was pregnant so no tww for me.
Good luck with ur next Ivf cycle!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby cindywoolfe » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:33 am

Hey! Thank you for sharing your story. I know, it's a tough situation to be in. The wait is really testing. I hope it ends up being successful. Good luck to you! Lots of baby dust your way.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby riazoyer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 am

Can't answer or relate much. Cause, I've not had one. But, opting for one in July. So, yeah! Anyway! Thanks for sharing the post. It's quite motivating. I'm a Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS patient. So, yeah! I know how it goes...It's my first attempt. Wish me luck! I've to fly to Kiev before July for it.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby tressalee » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am

StringofMoments wrote:Hi all!
I am new here. We finished an unsuccessful IVF cycle about 3 weeks ago and are looking to start again (long agonist cycle this time) next week. I really struggled with anxiety during the 2ww (the bit between transfer and the preg test) and am thinking about writing an article about this.

I would LOVE the input of some ladies who have also been through IVF.

What was the hardest part of the 2ww for you?

What helped you during the 2ww?

What do you wish you had access to during the 2ww (apart form a crystal ball that is!)?

Thanks in advance :-)

Aussie, 37 and TTC with IVF.

Hi. Hope you are fine. I am sad to know about your infertility. You are a strong woman. your post shows that you never give up. which is very much needed for IVF treatment. It happens usually during 2ww. so no need to worry. Take care. stay positive. Waiting for your success story. Hope that you will upload it.
tressalee
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff