TTC after Birth control

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC after Birth control

Postby Mrswrobel22717 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:48 am

Ok,Let me fill you guys in. I got pregnant in July of 2011 and gave birth to a baby girl April 11,2012 (she's 6 now). I became pregnant a second time in July of 2017 and had an Eptopic august 17th,2017 which ended with the removal of my left fallopian tube(was 6 weeks along). I then became pregnant a third time in in January of 2018 and ended up having a miscarriage in February of 2018 (was 5 weeks along). I then fell pregnant for a fourth time in the first week of April of 2018 and ended up with yet another miscarriage on May 3rd,2018 (was 5 weeks along). I began taking orsythia on may 14,2018 and I currently have 3 placebo pills left (counting today's because it's not time to take todays). I plan on ttc the day after I take my last bc pill. I'm so nervous,anxious and excited. Anyone been threw the similar situation? If so what was your outcome and/or diagnoses?
Mrswrobel22717

Re: TTC after Birth control

Postby elsa280 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 am

MCs are hard to deal with. I can understand what you must have gone through. But don't worry. I am sure everything will be fine. Don't take too much stress about the losses. They were a part of your life. And that's how life is. We need to face the hardships with full courage. I am really glad that after these MCs, you still have hope. And this is something very positive about you. Just stay strong always. Keep visiting your doctor every now and then. A doctor's advice is very important in such cases. I hope you understand this. Keep updating us. We'll be glad to know more from you. Wish you good luck!
elsa280
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 am

Hello, sweetie. How are you? I hope everything is fine. I really appreciate that you have shared your case in this group. I would love to share my opinion but you should take professional advice. I have been given so much advise all my life. People have told me to do this and that and what not. It just gets really overwhelming after a while. I think one must not ask for advice from everyone. Make sure to get a good doctor and follow her. I chose a really nice clinic for my treatments. After all, patient’s satisfaction should be the first priority. Good luck to you! I hope this work out really well for you.
LucyBrown

Postby TaylorR » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 am

Hello, dear. Hope you are doing well. I am really happy today. I was just on the phone with my surrogate. I wanted to share it with you beautiful and strong women here. I have struggled with conception issues in the past. I was 35 and my doctor said I shouldn’t conceive because of risk factors. Then my husband had heard of a clinic named Adonis. We went there with high hopes. We thought it will help in our journey. Sadly, it was unsuccessful. So my husband found a much better clinic. We have registered for their standard surrogacy package. It will manage our accommodation etc. So excited.
TaylorR
Friend

Postby Ameliabrown » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:20 am

Hey dear, hope you are doing well. It is too complicated. How can your allow you to TTC after recurrent miscarriages? I really hope its safe for you. As your health is essential to carry and deliver the baby. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies about 9 years ago. I had to abort my child. Through surgery doctors removed my child. After that I faled to conceive so they advised me to try IUI. I did tried it twice but it also didnt worked for me. I have tried every treatment since then and now I am considering surrogacy from a clinic that finally gave me hope. Infact I think you should meet them and get advice. They are arranging an event where their head of English department Anastasia will come to discuss infertility treatments. At the end the staff of Biotexcom clinic will also allow to sign treatment contract. This treatment has a very rich history in treating and advising patients.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:51 am

Hi, hope you are doing well. This is hell of a journey. I really wish it works for you this time. TTC period is very difficult. I have been trying for almost 6 years now. I have endometriosis so my chances to conceive naturally were very low. I tried IVF twice in hope to have a child. But it failed both times. Even my hubby divorced me after second failure. I am remarried now to a friend. We heard about Biotexcom clinic and their event that is about to happen. In this event their head of english department Anastasia will come to share her views about various infertility treatments. A chance to sign agreement for treatment will also be given. We got really impressed and couldnt wait till the event so we emailed them. We have recently visited them and are about to start our journey.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 am

Good luck to you! Nervousness is only natural. Excitement is the best part. You'll succeed. All of us are praying for you. Give our love to the little ones. We're very eager to hear about a baby on the way. Keep us updated. We have tried our luck too at this clinic in Europe. Please pray for us. Lots of love and baby dust!
Samantha115
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:28 am

Omg, I'm so sorry for what you're facing :hugs: MCs always leave the scar. But I'm sure you should investigate more, why you face mc on more or less the same term each time..what does your dr say?? Maybe going on and off pills is not enough..as you do conceive but cannot carry the baby to term..My advice is to find a good fertility expert, pass all the needed tests to see what's the issue..Hope you'll get luck at the end!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:32 am

TaylorR wrote:Hello, dear. Hope you are doing well. I am really happy today. I was just on the phone with my surrogate. I wanted to share it with you beautiful and strong women here. I have struggled with conception issues in the past. I was 35 and my doctor said I shouldn’t conceive because of risk factors. Then my husband had heard of a clinic named Adonis. We went there with high hopes. We thought it will help in our journey. Sadly, it was unsuccessful. So my husband found a much better clinic. We have registered for their standard surrogacy package. It will manage our accommodation etc. So excited.

The thing I love most about them is their ''all Inclusive'' packages which means that they include:
Accommodation.
Medical procedures and medications.
Medical and psychological examination of all surrogates.
Payments to the surrogate.
Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic.
Donor eggs if needed.
Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit.
Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born.
Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby.
English speaking coordinator who will be your point of contact at the clinic.
All packages are paid in 5 intallments, the last 2 are after the birth of your child!!
Hope your path will be successful. At least you're more likely to have your mind at peace with them. All the best of luck!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to General TTC Stuff