TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Postby Yolandakarin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 am

I had a chemical pregnancy which ended in a confirmed misscairage on 10 march 2018. Was 5 & half weeks. Have been ttc again ever since. I am using CB ovulation tests so i know when i ovulated, got a positive smiley on cycle day 16. On my current cycle I started spotting 6 dpo (cycle day 24) with constant brown cm. Only noticeable when I wipe. The spotting has gone on for 10 days now with AF supposed to start tomorrow. My cycle lenght varies from 28-30 day. Just feeling a bit fustrared and sad. Hoping there is someone else out there that can help me make sense out of this.
Yolandakarin

Re: TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Postby TTC_OurBByGRL_2018 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:50 am

I am sorry about your loss. I as well had a cycle change and confused me so much. The brown discharge sounds like implantation bleeding. It occurs a weeks before a period and it is a sign of early pregnancy. I definitely hope it is for you. What has happened since? Any pregnancy signs?
TTC_OurBByGRL_2018
Friend

Postby reginaa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am

Hello guys! I have a supper exciting news for everyone. The ones who are having a hard time having babies have an excellent opportunity. I am also infertile. I tried for 5 months straight but nothing happened. Now I am a mother of a baby boy!!! This all happened because of a well reputed.. I'm am so lucky that I found them. Now the good news is that they are coming to London! Hurray! The best part is they are giving free consultations to everyone!! You will also get a chance to meet their head master aswell. Seats are limited so register yourself asap. I am definitely going to go to this event. it will help me alot for future purposes aswell,
reginaa
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I am really sorry to read about your experience! Well, there is still hope! Don't lose hope! I was also hopeless! It seemed like my life has been stopped! But a clinic in Ukraine has changed my life! Now I am a mother of a baby boy! He is the twinkle of our eyes! So choose a clinic wisely! All the best!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby reginaa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:35 pm

I am really sad to read different stories here. Just want to tell everyone that don't loose hope. Everything is possible. Nothing is inpossible. I am too facing the problem of infertility. It indeed has been a very difficult journey for me. I had been very very depressed. Those were the worst days of my life. I had been trying for 5 years but everything failed. I was heartbroken. I as going through a terrible time. But then my sister suggested me that I should go for surrogacy. I searched and then ended up one of the best clinics in ukraine. This clinic is just amazing. They make you so comfortable and guide you in each and every step in detail. I had my surrogacy done from that clinic. Now I am a mother of a baby boy now. Much thanks to this clinic.
reginaa
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Chemical pregnancies can be extremely heartbreaking. I hope you are doing okay? I know this is a difficult time. I would suggest that you visit a clinic that would help you deal with this situation. Just think positively! I am sure things will work out. Good luck to you. Do keep us updated.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mary32 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:51 am

Hello you. How are you doing? I think you need some time to relax. You are so much stressed. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This is so hard to handle. I can feel your pain. I will suggest you visit some expert. Maybe they can help you in this. I hope you will get what you want soon. My best wishes are with you. Don't lose hope. And Don't give up. Stay strong and blessed. More power to you. Baby dust on your way.
mary32

Return to General TTC Stuff