Looking for support

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Looking for support

Postby marry_tom » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 am

Hey dear.I hope you will be fine. I am so sorry for you. This was indeed a bad experience. I have been hearing about similar stuff about these guys. My own experience was not good either. But it is alright. We all go through it. You will find the right ones soon. I did too. Infertility is a hard phase. And you have to deal with so many aspects while coping with it. Choosing infertility centers being the most important. And if you are lucky enough, you will find the right people. And the right support. And it will soon bring you what you desire. Just have patience.i also connect with a ukriane base clinic. May God bless you. Best of luck
marry_tom

Postby shenny12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:52 am

Hello, Very informative post. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with IUI. I also went for IUI. It was really a good experience because I have my IUI through the biotexcom. I am so happy to become a mother. You should contact biotexcom as soon as possible. Good new is that biotexcom is coming near to us . I will definitely go there. This seminar will be helpful for infertile couples. Do not waste your time. Wishing all of you good luck.
shenny12

Postby Neeshajade » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 am

Hi all ivegot a question for everyone been trying for nearly 2 years and no luck as of yet.
Af showed up on 4th-8th aug was a light period only used 3tampons and 3pads in the 4days and on thursday night there was a lil bit of blood when i wiped and then it stopped but it started again this morning. Doctor did i test when i was on af and was negative. Just confused x thanks ladies
Neeshajade

Postby Nicole Alex » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:33 am

Growingfamily2018 wrote:Hello everyone, I am so new to this. I am just looking for support. I am in a same sex marriage and I have been TTC through IUI now for 3 months, on my 3rd round. Is there anyone else out there?

Hi dear. It seems difficult. Well, It seems that you are very courageous. I would suggest you give some good suggestion from a good clinic. I hope you will get some satisfactory solution for this. There is an event going on in London. I think you should participate in that event. There is a team of doctors who are coming. I am sure that you can get your queries resolved there. The doctors are highly proficient. In your case, the situation is a bit unique. That is why I want you to go to some reliable team of doctors> in this way you will not face any problem or torture. I wish you all the best for your future.
Nicole Alex
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:53 am

Hello, Very informative post. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with IUI. I also went for IUI. It was really a good experience because I have my IUI through the clinic in Europe. I am so happy to become a mother. You should contact this clinic as soon as possible. Do not waste your time. Wishing all of you good luck.
shenny12

Postby FlorenceClement » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:29 am

Hey, honey. I hope you're alright. IUIs are pretty successful. But, they require a lot of patience. It could take up to quite a few tries. Just wanna wish you the best of luck. I really hope it happens. Good luck to you! Don't give up!
FlorenceClement
Friend

Postby hellen03 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 am

Well, I have not experienced it ever. But still, I must say you'd marry to the opposite gender and start a family normally. If you are not agreed, there are still some options for you. You can go for the artificial treatments like surrogacy and IVF. Both of the treatments are working and European clinics are best for such purpose. Now it's up to you whatever you decide. Best wishes to you!!
hellen03

Postby shenny12 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:04 am

Hello, Very informative post. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with IUI. I also went for IUI. It was really a good experience because I have my IUI through the clinic in Europe. I am so happy to become a mother. You should contact this clinic as soon as possible. Do not waste your time. Wishing all of you good luck.
shenny12

Postby beckybenson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:55 am

Hello, how are you doing? I'm glad you came here with your problem. You are not alone. We're here to support you and help you when you need us. I know this must be a hard time for you. Three failed IUIs is enough to know this isn't working for you. This is what I don't like about these treatments. They don't confirm anything. Maybe it's time you stop spending on IUIs. You could try IVF instead. It has more chances of working. Sometimes the success rates depend on the clinic you are going to. I really hope things work out for you. Good luck. Keep us updated.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby rooha » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Well, I do not have any idea about it. When you are doing marriage for the same sex. Then how is it possible that you are having IUI for this. That seems fishy. Well I don't have any recommendation for you. Best of luck. Take care
rooha
Friend

Postby sahruubutt » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:34 am

Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing good. We are doing good. I read your post. Yes, There is a good clinic in Ukraine. They have helped many couples all over the world. They are really great at what the do. They have a really nice facility. Their doctors are really skilled and qualified. I would suggest anyone go there. They take care of all your needs. I hope all goes well for the couples struggling with infertility. Take care. God bless.
sahruubutt
Friend

Postby Sharongarry » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:27 am

I can feel you. I am so sorry for you. You are going throgh some tough time. I an understand what you are feeling. I am sending love and wishes to you. I hope everything will go well for you. I would like to suggest you visit some expert for your condition. there are many other options too. You may look into them. We had our surrogacy from Ukraine. And they are arranging an event. I think you should go and visit them. Ask any question. I am quite hopeful that you will feel better once you will visit them. Love and luck to you. More power to you.
Sharongarry

Postby Mildred12 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello you. How are you doing? I can feel you. Don't worry. There are many other options too. I think you should have a llok into them. IVF and surrogacy are there for you. You can opt anyone of them. Also, there is an opportunity for you. A clinic we are looking forward to have our treatment is arranging an event. You may visit them. I guess you will find answers to all your questions. Also, you will get to know what is better for you. Stay strong and blessed. More power to you. Baby dust on your way.
Mildred12

Postby Lilly966 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:32 pm

Surrogacy is very expensive. It has very high rates in several countries. But in some countries it has very reasonable rates for surrogacy. They have updated their website with new packages. I went for that clinic. I am going to have my twin daughters from surrogacy with the help of that clinic. You should also look for that clinic.
Lilly966
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:58 am

sidneywhite wrote:Hello dear, how are you doing? Sorry to hear about your situation. A family is incomplete without a a child. I can relate the feelings. Why did you choose IUI? The success rate is very low. I think you should have to try surrogacy. Surrogacy is a miracle. I think it is the best choice for you. I also adopted surrogacy last year. I am an infertile. I an't conceive because of my heart problem. We consulted a good clinic of Ukraine for surrogacy. They are the best. They have then latest technology and equipment's. Now we have a baby. It is all thanks to them for making our dream come true. I think you should visit them for better results. Good luck

Hi there! As far as I know, the former poster will not meet the requirements for surrogacy in Ukraine. They are in the same sex marriage. Only heterosexual married couples can apply for surrogacy in Ukraine!! This is firmly regulated by law. Besides this a clinic will want the couple to show their dr's certificate where it's said the woman cannot carry kids on her own. (She has life threatening diseases, or passed at least 5 failed IVF cycles, or cannot carry the pregnancy a full term etc.) Unfortunately this very country can't be advised in this case. Still it might a superb surrrogacy destination for others. mainly for it's surrogacy friendly law. and affordable prices (40-50k euros). The IP are considered to be the legal parents of the baby from the moment of conception. The surro has no right to keep the baby after delivery. You don't have to deal with Parental Order (like in the UK) or go to the court and adopt your baby (like in the US). The birth certificate is issued with IP's names.
Anyway, one should be aware of every other detail before heading off for treatments.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff