TTC advice

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC advice

Postby Johannapalmore » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 am

So, it was a success finally. Congratulations lady. :) Glad to know about you. Keep spreading love and hope. Stay blessed and calm. Lots of love and wishes to you. Share more about yourself. Looking forward to hearing more. :)
Johannapalmore
Friend

Postby WendyDehaven » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 am

How are you? Glad to see your post. I am happy to know that finally, it worked for you. Lots of love and wishes to you. Stay strong and powerful. Hope to hear more from you. :) Baby dust on your way. More power to you.
WendyDehaven
Friend

Postby littlebeastshaya » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi there. I hope you are doing good. I read your post. TTC is tough. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Infertility is really a big issue. I hope all goes well for you. There are ways to deal with this. Try surrogacy maybe.
littlebeastshaya
Friend

Postby salinaj121 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 am

Woww I am so happy for you. Finally, it's a success. It's a great news for you. I can understand how much happy you are. After this achievement. TTC is a very rough time in women life. Many people have to wait for a very long time. So I can understand your pain. You have gone through a very rough time. It was difficult for you. But in the end, you got what you desired of. I am really very happy to see your post. After reading a lot of sad experience on this forum. This is the first post that makes me feel happy. I wish you a very good luck with that. Till then best of luck.
salinaj121

Postby pitjulie19 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 am

Hey Jean! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I would like to say something. If you were not understanding the doctor's point then you should also consult with another doctor. We should not do everything that we like to do. I could cause complications. By the way, forget the past. Now be positive and follow's the doctor's advise. I hope everything will be fine.
pitjulie19

Postby martinajohn785 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I just read our post. I really felt so sad for you. You should follow your doctor advise. I you were not getting agree with his suggestion then you can consult somewhere else. It's a complicated thing. By the way, I'm glad that you did his favor. I hope everything will be fine
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby parsa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 am

TTC is a tough moment in much women's lives. It's a bit painful also. So I can understand that how much it was difficult for you. You are a very strong woman. You have a fight with your problems. The best thing is that you followed your doctor's instructions. I think that doctors know very well than us. So it's better to follow their instructions from the beginning. They always suggest us something better. Its painful at the beginning. At the get, we will get desired results. No pain no gain. When you need something you have to bear some pain also. That's why you were successful.Congratulations on such a great achievement
parsa

Previous

Return to General Infertility