TTC advice

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC advice

Postby beckybenson » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 am

Your doctor was probably right. Sometimes, TTC can get risky. That's for people who might be able to conceive a baby but there is a good chance of them losing it due to their condition. So the pregnancy would end in a miscarriage which is a huge risk. When the doctors find out that you won't be able to carry a baby, they would advise you to stop TTC to avoid that risk. You should consider talking to your doctor about other options that might help you in having one. I hope you figure out what to do next. Good luck.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:34 am

joshien wrote:This was a much-needed thread I suppose. I also see every other woman upset. The reason is again TTC or infertility. We all get panic easily. if it is taking longer to conceive, we lose our patience. People think there is no solution. It is the end of the world for them. Whereas in reality, it is not the case. There are many solutions. Despite the fact that you are infertile. IVF has solved this issue. If IVF doesn’t work then there is IUI. There are many more other treatments. If nothing works then Surrogacy does for sure. It is like the last resort. It can be availed any time. It will surely work for anyone. All those women who are infertile need to freshen their mind. There is hope for them to conceive. I also deal with infertility. But I did not lose hope and did not give up. So for all those who are infertile and trying to conceive I want to tell you that you can become a mother.

I second what you said. I think it is very important not to give up. Many times we ignore this point. I remember when things were not working for me! It felt like all the doors had closed upon me. My husband and I then decided to take a break just for our mental peace. This did help us a lot! We were able to research various options and clinics. It is during this break I came to know about the clinic I am currently visiting. They are the nicest people I have come across. I am really excited to start my journey with them. We are in the initial phase currently. I love the programs and the services they offer. The guarantee program is the program I am the most attracted towards. Hoping for the best.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Caprice » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:34 am

Yeah, at times it's important to listen to the doctor. They definitely know better. There is no harm in trying for alternatives. Assisted conception is really common. Good luck to you! You can do this, honey. I hope you get a BFP really soon!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to General Infertility