Concerned

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Concerned

Postby TaylorR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:18 am

Hey there Swar! How is it going? I hope the positive result is what you are looking for. I don't want to step into it too much. I just want to wish you all the best. I hope you make it through easily and happily. I am 38 years old right now. I have a son that I conceived naturally at 28. But back when I was 35 I couldn't conceive on my own. We went to Adonis clinic for fertility treatment. We had a few sessions. The procedures were not successful for me. So we stopped our sessions there. I was given the option of surrogacy after that. Then my husband and I found a great clinic and chose surrogacy.
TaylorR
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

Hello, sweetie. Many many congratulations to you on the happy days. I know we have all been through the hard ones. Being a woman can be so stressfull. There is always so much on our table. I am really happy for you that you found happiness. My partner and I have had three miscarriages in the past. It was rough and nerve-wracking. We went for some treatments at Lotus clinic in Ukraine as well. That itself was a dissapointment. I am glad that we made it through though. We stayed strong and didn't let it get to us. Hope everyone has a pleasant experience.
LucyBrown

Postby sahruubutt » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I feel so bad for you. I recently learned that this has been happening. Why do people do things like that? I guess we will never know. Adonis clinic is really messing up this positive forum experience.
sahruubutt
Friend

Postby aria48 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 am

We really need to spread the correct awareness. People think of it as an unnatural way of getting a child but they forget that it is a blessing that people sometimes cannot enjoy. They cannot imagine the depression infertile people are going through. I am myself 40 now. I have gone through many procedures like IVF etc. But nothing worked. I was not guided correctly thus I had to waste my time. I have been trying for the Last 10 years. Now I am left with surrogacy. Adonis clinic is very bad in their service. They are not looking towards their clients. They also not replying to their forums. They just rounding their clients. So be aware of such type of clinics.
aria48
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 am

Hey, there. How are you? hope you're alright. I can understand your situation. It must have been awful. I had a similar condition. My advice to you would be to see a doctor. It's the best option for you. I was lucky as I had a really good clinic at my disposal. They helped me through everything a lot. They really are a class apart. They helped me through my difficulties. They suggested that I opt for IVF. And, here I am, I have a beautiful baby daughter. Good luck to you, on this journey!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff