TTC Male Factor & Clomid

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC Male Factor & Clomid

Postby Kayerskine12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi everyone! So My husband and I have been TTC after our M/C in 2015. We recently discovered my husband has some low counts. He has been to a urologist in T.O who is amazing! He said that my husbands brain isn't sending signals to his scrotum to reproduce ( these are dumbed down terms for me to understand) He has my husband on 50g of Clomid every other day. He is also taking CoQ10.

I guess I am trying to see if anyone has been TTC and got pregnant while their husband was on clomid and coq10. His numbers are below

Volume- 6.9ml
Viscosity- thin/watery
Count - 420,000
Motility -19%
Morphology - 6%

COMMENTS: excess cytoplasm +++, head defects ++

#Motile- 8
#Immotile- 34
#Total-42
#Of-25
Dilution Factor-Neat
Kayerskine12

Re: TTC Male Factor & Clomid

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:19 am

I know a lot of people who have been able to conceive in this situation. So I think you shouldn't give up. I know it can be a very tough journey but things do get better. My advice to you would be to make sure you visit the correct clinic for this job. The most effective thing in your situation would be to consider IUI. This is because with male factor infertility that does work. However, IVF has more chances of success as well. It really depends on the situation. Since in your case its just male factor infertility I would say that you opt for IUI. I have recently started to visit a clinic for my process as well. Before I visited them I researched a lot about them. It is because of this reason that things so far are going very smooth. They did a proper medical examination that too for free. I was very impressed with how things were being carried out. I hope that things go well in your case.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff