What is happening?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

What is happening?

Postby MrsNelson85 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:36 pm

I have been ttc since February. Aunt Flow is in 3 days. Earlier this morning while I was checking my cervix, there was stretchy ewcm. Well I checked again earlier this evening and my cervix is extremely hard and closed. So much so that I almost couldn't get my finger in. Has anyone experienced this? Is it possibly a sign of pregnancy? I've never experienced anything like that. Please help!
MrsNelson85

Re: What is happening?

Postby Samantha115 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 am

Greetings, Mrs. Nelson. I suggest you check with your gynecologist. There can be false alarms sometimes. Don't get your hopes up too high before time. It will work out for you. I am praying for you. Hope you get the best. Good luck!
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Kaira123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 am

If you feel that you could be pregnant then it's time to get an appointment for your gynec. It may be a sign that you're pregnant but I just don't want you to be disappointed later. Your doctor can tell you better that what is happening to you. Personally, 6-7 months of trying are not less. You should take this matter seriously now and get tests done. No harsh feelings, just concerned for you. Good luck! :)
Kaira123

Postby FlorenceClement » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 am

Hey, there. I hope you're alright. This could be good news! But, don't get ahead of yourself. My suggestion would be for you to check with your doctor. It could be a false alarm. I really hope it's a BFP! Good luck, honey. I hope it happens.
FlorenceClement
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey, I hope you are well. I think you should wait for one more week if this thing prevails then you should contact your doctor. It could be that your pregnant however, no false hopes. After a week do a pregnancy test. I hope everything will be alright. However, it is still important to visit your OB. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby leenadeena » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:01 am

I pray that you will be a mom as it is your dream. I think you should consult a doctor first. I hope that everything will be fine. it is a serious matter. Never take any matter lightly. maybe it is something else. You should take a pregnancy test. After that go for a checkup from the doctor. It is important because it will help you with any complication and difficulties in the future. I hope it will be helpful.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby landa02 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:04 am

Hi, I hope you are doing good. I hope that you will be a mother soon. Well, if you have faced such a complication you should go for a checkup. Maybe there might be some other issues. You should go for a complete diagnosis. I believe that it will save you from any complication in the future. I pray that there will be nothing like this. But it is better to do a timely check-up.
landa02

Postby lillyP28 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Hey, How are you? Maybe you are going to enjoy your pregnancy soon. When a person gets pregnant the hormone progesterone is released and made the cervix tougher. So that miscarriage doesn't occur. I think therefore you cervix is harder. Take care of yourself now more than before I suggest. I will pray for you. Best of luck.
lillyP28

Postby emma228 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm

I hope you are doing fine. I think you should consult a doctor for it. There might be some trouble in conceiving. I think you should take a treatment for it. And take care of yourself as well. I hope so nothing will be wrong. Stay blessed
emma228
Friend

Postby alins » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:06 pm

I hope that you will become a mother one day. Don't worry just go for the best. I think that you should ask doctors for suggestions. They know more than us. You should go for a diagnosis. Have a pregnancy test. Only then you will know what the matter is. You should visit a doctor at the time. It will save you from future complications.
alins
Friend

Postby riazoyer » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:28 pm

No need to worry about these problems. you will be able to get through these things. I suggest you check with your gynecologist. Your doctor can tell you better than what is happening to you. It is important because it will help you with any complication and difficulties in the future. I hope everything will be alright. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope it will be helpful.
riazoyer
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff