Confused

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Confused

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:26 am

Hello, everyone. My name is Cindy. I'm a regular on this forum. I was away for a while. It was in regards to my infertility. I've been exploring my options. I was declared infertile due to PCOS. Looks like I have two straight options. There are IVF and IUIs. I'm excited about both options. I haven't decided on one, yet. Please help me. I need your help. If you can hook me up with a good clinic, too, that would be great. And, also share your experiences. Thank you for reading this. I'd be waiting for your help. x
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Confused

Postby katherine582 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Cindy, hope you are in good health. I can understand your situation. It is definitely not easy to choose between one. I can relate to your situation. I too am an infertile.I have been TTC for 6 years. I would suggest that you consult your doctor and then research about them thoroughly . I would say you should try IVF. Because of PCOS then comparatively IUI chances are weaker. One thing is for sure you should definitely consult your doctor as I can just give you advice.I too was confused as what will be a right treatment for me. I have finally decided to go for surrogacy. A clinic named Biotexcom is soon having an event ,in which their head of English department Anastasia will also take part. In this event they will discuss treatment plans and will also give a chance to sign treatment contract. I am looking forward for confirmation of that event to be a part.
katherine582
Friend

Postby Janeen1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:11 am

Hey, honey. How are you? I hope you're doing good. Please don't be confused. First of all, good luck to you on this journey. Secondly, I would advise you to wait. There's going to be a good event, very soon. It's being hosted by the clinic, I went to. They are phenomenal! I had a really good experience with them. They are called BioTexCom and they are hosting a consultancy session. They'll help you greatly. I can assure you. Check out their website for more details. Good luck to you!
Janeen1

Postby aliza_bay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 am

I hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your problem. I feel really bad when I hear about someone's infertility. It is the most devastating moment in a woman's life. It makes a woman really depressed. A woman feels that she has no more lofe to live. The one who face this situation bravely and keep trying always get success. Do not lose hope dear and keep trying. You will also get success. As much as I know IVF would be the best treatment for your infertility. It is the most successful treatment. It has blessed many infertile women with happens a baby. It is a blessing of medical science. I am speaking on my own experience. I faced infertility due to miscarriages. I was really depressed. I came to know about IVF. I went to a clinic named Biotexcom. I took IVF there and got success in the first attempt. I would also suggest you go Biotexcom for your treatment. You will surely have your baby. The team of Biotexcom was going to organize an event for infertility treatment. Due to some reasons, the date and venue of the event have been changed.
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:02 am

Hey dear, I hope you are fine. I have been fighting infertility. I had hit a bike when I was 6 weeks pregnant. This accident took my fertility. I woke in the hospital. I had a plate in my pelvis. I contacted Lotus clinic for trying IVF. They didn't reply to my emails. I waited for so long. Then they told me that their communication system is repairing. They told me to come to the clinic. I visited and was much disappointed. The doctors were unprofessional. They were not experienced at all. They were not able to satisfy me. There was negativity in the clinic. The manager was busy with her own stuff. The clinic is really unreliable. I won't recommend the clinic. They really broke my heart. I need to visit a new clinic to treat infertility.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby sidneywhite » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:18 am

Hello Cindy, how are you? I can understand your situation. Infertility is a curse. Unfortunately it has become a common disease. i am also a victim of it. I am fighting against infertility from many years. My doctor recommend us surrogacy. At first my husband didn't agree. But after forcing, he decided to give it a try. We heard about L***s clinic from a forum. We decided to try our luck. We tried to contact them via email. But they didn't reply our email at first. Later they told us to visit the clinic and insisted on signing a contract. When we visited there, the clinic was in bad shape. They didn't have proper tools and laboratory. Also the doctors are untrained. They failed to satisfy to us. Yet they insisted on signing a contract. When we refused to do so they misbehaved with us. Don't contact them. They are scam. Hope you will find a good clinic soon.
sidneywhite
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:26 am

Hello, everyone. Hope all of you are alright. I can't thank you enough for replying! It means a lot to me. It's great to have support during TTC. All of you ladies are wonderful. I've actually decided to wait. I heard about this event. It's a consultancy session. A clinic from Ukraine is hosting it. I can't wait for it! I've decided to go to that event. Confirm things and ask questions. And, if they sound convincing, I might go for it! Wish me luck, please!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TaylorR » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:19 am

Hello Cindy! I hope you are fine. I am really sorry. I know that you must be hurt. I know that there are such clinics that are lying to us. I also know another one. its name is Adonis. It is a renown IVF and other fertility treatments clinic. They are very irresponsible. I have Emailed them 5 times. They never responded or gave any reply of my queries. I was so tensed. Because I wasted a lot of time. I emailed them again. I made a really bad decision. I am glad I didn't wait too long and found a better clinic later on. Hope everyone else makes right choices.
TaylorR
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 am

Hello, Cindy. I know losing a baby is always hard. Many women miscarry their babies. I know this is hard. Well, I think it is about destiny. It is not that we should just stop trying. Babies are the greatest blessing. I think a woman must overcome her fear and go for the treatment. I have miscarried thrice as well. After that, I consulted a gynecologist about whether I should try again. He suggested my surrogacy. I have had a few appointments now with a very good doctor. I hope everything works out perfectly.
LucyBrown

Postby maria1212 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Being infertile is like a rose plant with no roses on it. I have faced this problem and contacted many clinics. One of the worst experience which I had with is Lotus. This clinic is one of the worst clinics in the world. The only motive of this clinic makes money. They have no concern from which situation you are going through. I suggest every lady be aware of this clinic. After this experience, I was so much dishearted and decided to stop struggling. But my husband convinced me to contact another clinic located in eastern Europe. They have highly qualified staff and good facilities. Well, Now I am TTC. After all this struggle I am hoping for the best. Hope everyone here prays for my success. Take care.
maria1212
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 am

Hi Cindy. How are you doing? I hope you're good. It's okay to feel nervous. I get it you're nervous. These decisions can be confusing. I was very nervous about that too. Unfortunately, IVF and IUI both didn't work for us. But surrogacy did. We went to Ukraine at BioTexCom. Luckily, they're planning to expand outside Europe this autumn. Dates and venue will be disclosed soon. They're brilliant at what they do. We are very satisfied with what they do. I'm very excited!
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:52 am

Hi Cindy. How are you doing? I hope you're good. It's okay to feel nervous. I get it you're nervous. These decisions can be confusing. I was very nervous about that too. Unfortunately, IVF and IUI both didn't work for us. But surrogacy did. We went to Ukraine at BioTexCom. Luckily, they're planning to expand outside Europe this autumn. Dates and venue will be disclosed soon. They're brilliant at what they do. We are very satisfied with what they do. I'm very excited!
Samantha115
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:46 am

Before opting for an assisted conception did you give medication a try? Mainly, that is how the process starts. No one goes for assisted conception directly. I would suggest your first step should be to search for a well-reputed doctor. So that you can be guided well. Experienced doctors in this matter a lot. Apart from that IUI and IVF both are amazing procedures. They have helped so many people in fighting through infertility. However, both are unpredictable. IUI has about 25% chance of success. Whereas, IVF has 60% chances of success. IVF works for most women who are suffering from PCOS. Just make sure to choose the right people for the process. The success rate of the clinic really matters. Also make sure to look at the doctors year of experience.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby Nicole Alex » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 am

cindywoolfe wrote:Hello, everyone. My name is Cindy. I'm a regular on this forum. I was away for a while. It was in regards to my infertility. I've been exploring my options. I was declared infertile due to PCOS. Looks like I have two straight options. There are IVF and IUIs. I'm excited about both options. I haven't decided on one, yet. Please help me. I need your help. If you can hook me up with a good clinic, too, that would be great. And, also share your experiences. Thank you for reading this. I'd be waiting for your help. x

Your confusion is genuine. It all depends on your body. It can only be told by a good doctor that which treatment should be opted. I think just choose a clinic with the best results and get yourself checked there. There are many scammers so choose wisely. I think the clinic in Ukraine is very good. You should get an appointment there and ask the doctors that what is best for you. All the best to you.
Nicole Alex
Friend

Postby LaraaJ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:25 am

Hello, Cindy. IVF is a great option. I think you should go for it. Just remember that you need to avoid a few clinics. There's a clinic with which I've had a really bad experience. It's called Lotus. Please avoid them, at all costs. Good luck to you!
LaraaJ
Friend

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff