Confused

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Confused

Postby Pliskova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:27 am

Hey, Cindy. How are you? I hope you're alright. I think IVF is the perfect option for you. Just make sure you choose the right clinic. That's the most important thing! Good luck to you. I hope it works out.
Pliskova
Friend

Postby FlorenceClement » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:48 am

Hey, Cindy. I can understand the confusion. IUIs are normally cheaper. But they work very less, too. They work about 10% of the time. And, it increases every time. Which is obviously great! But, IVF already has a greater chance of working. It also depends on your infertility. I'd suggest you visit this event. It's being hosted by the clinic that I went to. They will clear up your confusion. And, provide treatment, as well. I've found them to be quite good actually. They are the best clinic in the world, in my opinion. Good luck to you on this journey!
FlorenceClement
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello Cindy! Hope you are well! I am glad to read that at least you are hopeful and excited about the procedures! This should be the spirit! According to my view IVF has better results! IUI is a bit risky! But I think doctor can suggest you better option! I am having a heart disease name mitral stenosis! I have been deceived by many clinics! But now I have heard a lot of good reviews about a clinic in Ukraine! They are specialized in infertility! I am sure that my dream of being a mother is going to be fulfilled soon! I am going for surrogacy because I think its the easy and safe process via this clinic! I have emailed them! And I have got a nice response! Which has made me more confident about them! So I would suggest you to go for it! All the best!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby maria1212 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am

Olivia07 wrote:Hey dear, I hope you are fine. I have been fighting infertility. I had hit a bike when I was 6 weeks pregnant. This accident took my fertility. I woke in the hospital. I had a plate in my pelvis. I contacted Lotus clinic for trying IVF. They didn't reply to my emails. I waited for so long. Then they told me that their communication system is repairing. They told me to come to the clinic. I visited and was much disappointed. The doctors were unprofessional. They were not experienced at all. They were not able to satisfy me. There was negativity in the clinic. The manager was busy with her own stuff. The clinic is really unreliable. I won't recommend the clinic. They really broke my heart. I need to visit a new clinic to treat infertility.

The ladies which are facing infertility are also facing the scamming from many clinics. They waste their time and money on these kinds of clinics. This is true that lotus clinic is working only for the sake of money and many people are scammed by them. I have read many stories on this forum and on other forums about their poor performance. However, there are many clinics which are working for the benefits of the people. They are helping in counseling the ladies which are emotionally disturbed by the clinics like Lotus. They are helping the infertile couples with their best facilities and qualified staff. Lotus doesn't have both the things and their rates are also so much high that no one can easily afford. Meanwhile, there is a clinic in eastern Europe which has a high success rate and best facilities with qualified staff and the good thing is, their rates are also affordable. I am sure that after reading this comment, more people on this forum will be aware of the best option.
maria1212
Friend

Postby satasha jones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:37 am

hey dear. hope you are fine. I really wish you conceive soon. this case re very sensitive. I think you should go for IVF. it mainly heard that it helps more. my friend got her baby boy through IVF. so I know its a very good procedure. you just need to consult an expert first. I'm sure he will guide you the best. stay strong. you will be fine. ill pray for you. I'm an infertile too. I am in contact with BIo** they are such a good clinic. they have cleared all our doubts. I'm hoping to go there soon. you can search it up too.
satasha jones
Friend

Postby BeccaChloe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Cindy, I know how it's very difficult to conceive with PCOS. Because the irregular periods makes no definite time for ovulation. Therefore, it makes hard to indicate the right time for conception. However, the fertile window for PCOS patients is longer than any other difficulty. But, there is an excessive ovarian reserve with low-quality eggs. However, the quality can be increased with medications. And surprisingly PCOS is treatable with certain medications and a healthy diet. If it's still not helping than the assisted conception works. But I must tell you that the assisted conception only works if you are below the age of 32. Because age is the major factor in determining the chances of success via ART. After trying everything I have resorted to surrogacy abroad. Much satisfied with the decision. I recommend you to consult with a good fertility doctor the chances of the success of both the techniques.
BeccaChloe
Friend

Postby lilly247 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 am

Hey dear, Don't get confused. Surrogacy is the best option for you.because its success rate is high.i also had my surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. I met many people who were also going for surrogacy.choose the best clinic. Go for it. My prayers are with you.wish you very best of luck.
lilly247
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:46 am

Hey cindy, IVF is better option than IUI. And i will highly recommend you a clinic is ukraine it. The clinics has proven to be one of the most reliable clinic. Plus the procedures are affordable and legal as well. Visit their website and get registered for their upcoming event as well. It is kinda open house for people like us. The head and all the doctors will be visiting the event for all of us. the date and venue will be declared soon. But seats are limited so you must not miss this opportunity. I hope you will never regret visiting this clinic.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 am

IVF and IUI are almost same procedures but IVF is more safe than IUI. These both treatments are bit complicated and painful. So first of all all you need to do is to make your mind for whatever process you choose. Because the consequences could be totally different. As both the procedures are complicated, stress is worse thing for both. You will have to stay stress -free at any cost. As stress is not good for normal pregnancy also, so you will have to be more careful for IVF and IUI as well. Just have faith in whatever procedure you choose. Try to stay positive as long as you can throughout your journey. And one more thing, i think you should try you tube thing. You should watch documentaries and success stories regarding both procedures. It will really benefit you in two ways. first, it will prepare you mentally for the situations throughout your journey. And second, it will help you to choose the best procedure for you. Best of luck mate, i hope thing work out for you.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 am

Hello, how are you doing? Sorry to hear about your infertility. But it's great to know you are open to other options. I wish everyone was as positive as you. The way you are dealing with this is amazing. I'm proud of you. PCOS has gotten so common nowadays. Every other girl has it. Don't you worry though. if you want my advice, don't go for IUI. There are lesser chances of IUI to work in PCOS. Instead, go for IVF. The embryos are made outside the body in this procedure. This has a higher success rate in people with PCOS. I know of a good clinic you could go to for this treatment. Good luck.
beckybenson

Postby rooha » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Hey Cindy how are you? I hope you are doing great. Well, first I will suggest you surrogacy. It will be the best treatment for you. Next thing is a good clinic. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are dealing with these treatments in their best way. I had my surrogacy treatment from them. It was such a wonderful experience for me. I am a mother now. Dear don't be confused. Just visit them once. Once you opt it you won't regret your decision. Till then wish you the best of luck for that. Take care
rooha
Friend

Postby Perrie » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey, Cindy. Don't be confused. Both methods are quite decent. But, I think you should go for IVF. Simply because it has a higher success rate. Good luck to you! I really hope it works out. You can do this!
Perrie
Friend

Postby joshien » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 am

Hi. I hope I can help you out here. IVF is for those people who have a healthy uterus but have a problem with fertilization due to no ovulation. A very healthy uterus is required for this procedure to work. Even in fertile couples, they don't conceive every time after copulation. I did some research on IVF too. I got to know that IVF is actually the best solution for women with PCOS. But even then, it doesn't always work the first time. There are better chances of IVF to work in the second cycle. The reason for this is unknown. IVF is useless for people who can't carry their child. They should go for surrogacy instead. Nowadays, IVF is being done in Ukraine at a very affordable price. There's no harm in TTC with IVF now.
joshien
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 am

Hello, sorry to hear about your condition. If you want my advice, you should opt for IVF instead of IUI. IVF has more chances of working for women with PCOS. Choose a clinic with a high success rate of IVF. A lot of people don't know this, but it really depends on the clinic too sometimes. So be careful while choosing. You could go to the one I went to. Check it out.
beckybenson

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff