2 week wait, anyone else??

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

2 week wait, anyone else??

Postby ashers1989 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 am

Hi All,

I am new to the site and wanted to speak to any other ladies that are ttc this month and are in the 2 week wait?! Would be great to hear and compare stories.

When do you plan to test? How long have you been ttc?
ashers1989

Re: 2 week wait, anyone else??

Postby Beyondthis » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 am

Hey! Been TTC 5 cycles now. Got 10 days left on my TWW.

Had brown bloody spotting 2-3 days post ovulation. Hoping this is a good sign though it's obviously too early to be an implantation bleed. Probably means nothing.

It's super weird as since starting trying my cycle has become even more unpredictable and I've had spotting at various points in my cycles that I never had before. The whole TTC and TWW just mess with my head like nothing before.
Beyondthis

Postby ashers1989 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:23 am

Hey *Beyondthis* just seen your message.

How are you finding your tww? Anymore symptoms?

Completely know what you mean about messing with your head. I feel like every symptom i have each day is a pregnancy sign.

I am on CD31, had lots of negative BFN's past few days including this morning. However, earlier today I had period pains so thought AF was coming (usually as soon as I get the pains AF arrives) but still nothing...very odd...and I have CM which is unusual before AF (sorry TMI). Still holding out hope but will have an answer either way in the next few days!

FX for you x
ashers1989

Postby Flanine » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 am

Hi!
I am also new and started TTC this month. AF due today, and serious pains in the lower belly, so I am quite pessimistic.
Two weeks wait is an unexpected pain in the bottom, I never considered that it would not work the first time around!
I already have a 7yo, conceived by surprise, so ever since we've been scared of getting pregnant too soon.. I hope now it won't take 2 years!
Babydust to all and let's think what good can come from a neg test this month:
We get to have one more month of careless passionate baby dance
We can drink that half glass of wine
We can go running a liberatory 10k..
Flanine

Return to General TTC Stuff