Bad Experience

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Bad Experience

Postby Penka » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:42 am

FInding a good clinic is a not an easy job. There are many clinics for infertility treatments. To find a good one is a difficult task i contacted a clinic L***s clinic wihtout researching about that clinic. The clinic had already many negative remarks about it. I mailed the clinic for some information about surrogacy but they didn't responded. Before contacting a clinic read about it carefully. Try to know its good and bad things so you won't be dissappointed at the end.
Last edited by Penka on Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penka

Re: Bad Experience

Postby Isabelle123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:31 pm

I can understand your situation because the same thing happened to me. It really makes me sad when I try to contact someone with high hopes and they show such unprofessional and pathetic attitude. Lotus is known for its pathetic reputation. Bad communication is not the only thing they are known for they even have an unhygienic environment. Moreover, they have hidden charges for their services. Please beware of them and read before choosing any clinic.
Isabelle123
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:33 am

Hi, there. I am sorry for your experience. A lot of people have been through the same. These clinics are playing with us. Adonis is one of them. I would never recommend anyone to go them. They are nothing but scammers. You'll end up disappointed.
Samantha115
Friend

Postby leenadeena » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey, I am so sorry. I know you have been through a lot. I know how difficult it is for you. Well, it is advised to go to the clinics after doing research. Before going to any clinic first you should know about the clinic's background. I hope that it will help the people who are coping up with infertility. I am happy that many people first know about the clinic's success rate. I hope it would help you too in the future.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby Mandy7 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Wow! I'm not surprised. They did the same thing with me too. I got to know about them on the internet. They claimed to be an affordable fertility clinic. So I emailed them with such high hopes. This happened months ago. I still haven't gotten a single reply from them. This was really disappointing.
Mandy7
Friend

Postby Camila Marco » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:28 pm

You are totally right. Some clinics are in for money only. I dot know why they want to suck us dry when already we are fighting the mental and physical battle of infertility. But on the other hand, there are some clinics who are all for the good of their patients. They go to great lengths to try to accommodate their clients and provide top-notch services. My clinic, thankfully, is one of them. I could not ask for any better clinic than that. There are so many good reviews and top ratings by the people that I think you should also consider them. I agree that when people try a shortcut they usually end up getting burned. proper knowledge of the procedure and the program is necessary before you start it.
Camila Marco

Postby alins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Well, some clinics are doing it for their personal benefits. please share your experience. How you came to know about them. I think it is your fault. You should not go to the clinic you don't know. Infertility is hard to face but it is worst when we choose something bad for us. I hope that it would be helpful. So now onward be aware of them. They can betray other people too.
alins
Friend

Postby satasha jones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:41 pm

hey there. you are right. one should be real careful before contacting a clinic. you are telling them your most sensitive and personal issue. they should be the one you trust the most. not scammers. so beware of the unprofessional clinic operating. stay safe everyone. thanks, for posting about this.
satasha jones
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey there. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It can be very difficult to deal with such circumstances. Thank you for sharing your experience. I am reading reviews about l****s clinic on various other posts too. Looks like they are just losing good customers. It is their loss. I just hope that everyone stays away from these clinics, and not waste their time.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby Lily21 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:33 pm

I am sorry that you had to have this experience. It is not something that anyone should have to go through. Infertility is a huge issue for women, and even in men at times. When those places that are supposed to help the, misguide them, it just leaves one disheartened. I have had a similar experience with them. I was looking for clinics for myself. I have been battling infertility for some time. So, i decided to look into these clinics. I messaged A****. At first they were not messaging at all. When they did, they kept on sending the same message. It really wasted a lot of time for us. Luckily we did not visit them. I hope you the best and that you find the one for you.
Lily21
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi! This is extremely tragic to read another negative comment about this clinic! We are in the same boat! I am also the victim of clinic name A****s. I'm sad that you turned into a casualty of this clinic. This clinic is not treating the patients seriously. You're fortunate that you came to think about them by means of their poor correspondence. Simply don't lose seek and care for a decent center. I know you'll see one. Pray for me that I find a good one too very soon! Thanks for the awareness!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Maddy88 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:17 am

Hi Penka! It's really devastating! I know how you feel! It's not easy to cope up with infertility and it's more worst when the clinic you trust deceives you! Don't worry my sympathies are with you! I was also been deceived by clinics like them! Then luckily I found a good clinic in Ukraine! I am so happy they solved my problems! Now I am in contract with them! Good luck to you dear!
Maddy88
Friend

Postby Janeen1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 am

I know exactly what you're talking about. Lotus is the worst clinic! I had such a terrible experience with them. They are a bunch of deceivers and liars! I'm glad you made this post. I really hope no one has to go through what I did. I would not wish that experience even on my worst enemy.
Janeen1

Postby Laurawatson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:16 am

I feel so sorry for you. this is such a unprofessional act. Choosing a right clinic is a such a hard thing. I can understand how much courage it takes to contact a clinic. All are hopes are associated with their response. I have been through this. But thankfully i got a response that actually put some positivity in my life. the clinic at which i am going to start my surrogacy was the first clinic i contacted and i can never thank enough to them for being so polite, humble, kind and supportive with me. My life completely got changed at the day When i visited the clinic for the first time, I saw such positivity, hopes and emotional support after so long. And all credit goes to the staff and doctors of the clinic. And i thanked my husband that day for finding a worth clinic for us. This clinic not only provide successful procedures but bring true colors in people's lives. This clinic is a perfect example of humanity. Such clinics has made ukraine famous for fertility treatments. Such clinics have raised the success rate of fertility treatments.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby Eve08 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:20 am

I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it's really hard to deal with it. And it's even more depressing that you had to face such experience too. My friend had also a very bad experience with them. She couldn't conceive naturally because she was infertile. She was really depressed because she didn't know what to do. She tried several methods to fight infertility. But she got nothing. At last, the only option she had was to opt for surrogacy. She wanted to know the whole process before starting the treatment so she contacted that clinic. But they didn't reply to her. They had even read her emails but they didn't bother to reply to her. She was very disappointed with them. I wish everyone to stay safe from such frauds.
Eve08

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff