Bad Experience

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Bad Experience

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 am

Hey, I hope you are good. I am extremely sorry to hear about your horrible experience. This must have been extremely hard. My honest advice to you would be to not give up. I have read so many negative comments about them and another clinic. It is really disappointing to see this kind of a behavior. I think one needs to be really careful in this matter. Always, read the reviews as well. People share their experiences and that really helps. Apart from that see if the clinic is operating at a high success. The clinic should also be experienced. I am planning to visit a clinic by following these criteria. For me, effective communication also matters a lot. So I was impressed when the clinic I am planning to visit responded well to me. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby leenadeena » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:17 am

Hi, It is really sad. I know that you are facing a lot. I am so sorry. I hope that you will be a mother soon. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I know it all has been so painful for you. I think that you should go to another clinic. I have heard about this clinic from many people. A lot of them had the same worst clinic. I think that it is the right time to spread awareness and stop people. Well, I think a person should know about the clinic background before visiting any clinic. I hope that it would be helpful to you. Never give chance to such clinics. They just know that how to cheat people. They are not professional at all. I hope this would work.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby LaraaJ » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:45 am

Hey! I hope you're okay. Lotus Clinic is known for these things! I know, I had a similar experience. It was honestly the worst thing. Thank you for taking the time out to post this. It's really nice of you. The only way we can raise awareness about these things is by telling the future IPs about it. Keep up the good work. I would never wish this experience on anyone. That's why I want people to realize how important it is to choose the right clinic.
LaraaJ
Friend

Postby landa02 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:52 am

I am so sorry to hear this. Well, who told you about the clinic. you should keep an eye on the clinic's history before visiting them. Well, let it go now. I am happy that you are at least safe. Well, I think you should always find the best clinic who are specialized in treating people efficiently. Well, I know it is not all your fault. But you should have complete knowledge about the clinic you choose. What they actually did to you? How were their doctors? tell us more so maybe more people will be saved. I want you to warn people to save their life. We need to stop this. It is a matter of life of people. I have heard that they have no professional doctors. They are training their interns as doctors.
landa02

Postby lillyP28 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:40 pm

I am sorrowful for whatever you have faced. Try to quest a good clinic dear. Sometimes I think that it is these clinics yearn to vex people. A few days back one of my friends visited that clinic. And I got shocked after hearing from her about this clinic. How anyone can do this to people. They were just doing procrastination. This the responsibility of every clinic that the dwarf the distances between women and happiness of motherhood. There are also some good clinics which are playing a prominent role regarding this infertility issue. Infertility is a common problem nowadays. And good clinics can do a miracle if they do a ceaseless effort. Hope you get soon what your desire is. Stay blessed.
lillyP28

Postby alins » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:04 pm

It is really sad. I am so sorry for you. You should have asked for the history of the clinic. It is necessary to know the background. I am happy that they didn't harm you. You should choose the best clinics that are renown for these treatments. Don't worry, it is not your fault. But you should know about the clinic where you are going. Tell me how they betrayed you? So it would help other to choose the best. Also, tell me that what was the qualification of the doctors that were there. I have heard that they have no good doctors. They are training interns. We should really have a complete information about the clinic we are going to. I hope you will be now be aware.
alins
Friend

Postby Emma666 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 am

So sorry to hear about your bad experience with lotus. But you are not the only one who had come across such experience. I have heard many complaints about lotus. My sister too had a victim of this. She waisted her precious time by contacting lotus clinic. She emailed them and waited for so long without getting any response. I recommend everyone to beware of a scam like a lotus. Best wishes.
Emma666
Friend

Postby jolly188 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:18 am

LaraaJ wrote:Hey! I hope you're okay. Lotus Clinic is known for these things! I know, I had a similar experience. It was honestly the worst thing. Thank you for taking the time out to post this. It's really nice of you. The only way we can raise awareness about these things is by telling the future IPs about it. Keep up the good work. I would never wish this experience on anyone. That's why I want people to realize how important it is to choose the right clinic.

Hi dear. I hope you will be enjoying all the springs of your life. It is so sweet of you that you are letting others know about it. Keep up this good work. Many people can get benefit through it. Such scammers should be punished severely. They have no right to play with the lives of innocent people. This clinic has looted many people. They have played with the emotions and feelings of many patients. My friend is one of them. She also witnessed the same thing from them. She wasted a lot of time in contacting them for her case. But it was of no use. They never replied to her. She became so depressed and sad due to this. Please stay away from them. They can do nothing good to you. Stay safe from such scam clinics.
jolly188
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:55 am

Hi lovelies! I'm just keep on hearing about this LOtus clinic which treats people badly  :cry:  Dear luv, could you tell what did they do to you? Sounds like you didn't get what you expected. Could you specify.
It's absolutely nice you're sharing your experience here. for people to avoid scammers. we appreciate.
I'm glad you have a supportive dh by side. It's so important to have someone to relay on and if it's your husband you're really lucky. Mine has always been the rock of support for me. Even when I felt heartbroken, crushed and knocked out from normal life he was the one to say ''Come on girl, we'll do it!'' We've been through ivf rounds with own eggs - all unsuccessful. Did 2 lapos which brought no actual result. then turned to donor eggs abroad at bio texcom. After years of trying and failed treatments we got luck with the 1st donor egg cycle. Saw bfp for the first time in my life!! Everyone's path is different but every step is a step closer. I'm wishing you peace in your heart that will make you forget your bad experience. Sending you my huge supportive hugs.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff