information

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

information

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:16 am

Hi, I hope you are doing fine. What is so special about them? why everyone is so crazy about them. I have seen many people who are waiting for the event. they are willing to attend the event. But I don't get that what is so special about the event? Well, I think before going to any clinic do a research. It will help you to find a reliable clinic. Well, if you say so I will attend this event to know whether they are reliable or not. I think if I find it fine so I will recommend it to others too. I hope that I will find them the way people talk about them. Tell the dates and venue. Also, tell me that will they bring their consultants. I will come along with my friends having the complications. I hope that it will help them too.
landa02

Re: information

Postby beckybenson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 am

Hey, I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. I heard about this event too. I think it is a great idea. There are so many people facing issues with their fertility today. I'm going to be honest here, we all know how expensive the treatments are today. But the good thing about this place is that it has made the treatments so affordable for people. They really want to help them make their dreams come true. A lot of people don't even have any information about the treatments. This event is for those people. This will help them get first-hand info about these treatments. This would help them out a lot. I'm quite excited. I'm definitely going. I hope to see you at the event.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:22 am

What event are you talking about?
Anyway, it won't show you whether the clinic's reliable or not. I personally prefer doing my own research. Talking to more people in the similar situation and ask for their experience with treatments. Trying to discuss things with those who were successful with clinics on the list. Asking for tips and their warnings etc.
By the way, could you update??
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Penka » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:28 am

You are right one should surely research about a clinic before going for it. I am also planning to start this route of surrogacy. As i can't have a baby off my own. I went to a number of clinics for my checkup. But the doctors can't tell the reason for my infertility. I have gone through a number of tests but no result. The doctors are also amazed that there is no sign of any disease regarding fertility yet i am infertile. So that is why i have decided to go for surrogacy now. Surrogacy is a very common method to have a baby today. My husband has contacted a clinic related to surrogacy. The clinic is very popular for its surrogacy. My husband is much satisfied with the clinic. He had applied for some loan money that we will need to fly to Ukraine. Actually, we live in Bulgaria. In Bulgaria surrogacy is prohibited. So we had to move to some other country where it is legal. Ukraine is very popular regarding surrogacy so we are moving towards Ukraine to start our journey. Good wishes for everyone.
Penka

Postby hannahdavid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:27 pm

I do agree with anyone else! It is very important that you do your own research. While doing the research I first searched about the clinic. I gained as much information about them as possible. I made sure the clinic was operating at a high success rate. Once that was confirmed I then checked the doctors year of experience. It is afterward I read the reviews about the clinic. Then I only got in touch with them. My biggest pet peeve is to ensure the clinic is communicating well with me. So when I emailed the clinic and they replied within a few hours I was really impressed. For me, good communication is a must. They signed me a manager who now helps me in every step. Good luck to you. I hope things go fine for you as well. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff