Tww after first IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Tww after first IUI

Postby MRR15 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:13 am

Hello ladies, new here. Im 9dpiui and the TWW kills has set in. I was doing great up until yesterday and now all i wanna do is take a test! Trying soo hard to wait but ive been having some weird feelings as well and its making it even harder. I did letrozole w/trigger and had my iui done on 8/22. Ive had light cramps everyday! First 4-5days it was near my ovaries now they are more centered, last sunday i was cleaning house and all of a sudden felt flu like symptoms and shaky feeling so i rested a bit and felt better. Yesterday i felt "weird" its hard to explain but just off and today im still light cramps and shaky feelings...anybody else experience any of these symptoms and got a BFP?!? I know everyone is different, just needed some pep talk (:
MRR15

Re: Tww after first IUI

Postby madmarmar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:11 am

Hi MRR15! Good luck on your TWW. I'm only 2dpiui.

Just think, you are already past the half-way mark of the TWW, and after this weekend (a holiday weekend if you're in the US!!?) you'll be SUPER close to the end.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:25 am

Hi MRR15 when do you think you will test?

I am 4dpIUI and this wait it awful. I am taking estrogen and progesterone (laughing I have a rainbow on my pad) and strong pre period symptoms. But that doesn't mean anything unfortunately :/
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby MRR15 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:41 am

Hi! Yes i am in the US and i have a sister coming to visit this weekend so im thinking the days will go by fast! I might test on day 12 which would be monday. But im also scared to test haha i just want this more than anything and im afriad it wont see what i want. But im keeping my hopes really high, i feel good about this. And good luck to the both of you!
MRR15

Postby madmarmar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:19 pm

Please keep us updated and I will think positive thoughts for you! :) Good luck.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jedi Woman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:40 am

Hi everyone.
I’m currently 6 dp iui on our third cycle. I have my fingers crossed for everyone. The wait is killing me. I can’t believe I have over a week still two wait. The last two cycles I used letrozole which didn’t work so this cycle I’ve used clomid and has two big follices so here’s hoping one of them worked (just one lol). We had to skip the last cycle due to too many follicles. There were 3 massive ones. So they lowered my dose of cloud and seem to have it right now.
Fingers crossed for ya all. Keep us posted.
Jedi Woman

Return to IUI