Unexplained Infertility

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Unexplained Infertility

Postby leenadeena » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:52 am

Hey, thank you for sharing your views. Well, I think you should go for this treatment. It would be best for you if you have researched about the treatment. At this age, it would be the right treatment to go for. In infertility, a woman has always been through a lot. Yes, I think you should go with your doctor's advice. They know what is best for you. You have searched for everything you want. I dont think so that there might be any personal benefits. Maybe you have doubt, or maybe the doctor is not exactly what you are thinking. To be honest, I think he wants to do good to you. So I think you should not doubt his intentions. I pray for you. I hope that you will be a mother soon. I wish you the best of luck.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby landa02 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:37 am

Many people in the world are facing infertility. I don't know why it is becoming common. It is really hard to overcome such losses. Infertility is such a loss which is not compensated for anything. I know what you have been through. You are going through a lot. This may be sop hurting. Your doctors might be saying that you have nothing wrong. My friend has such a similar situation. She was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I have seen her in such pain. She was so hurt. Well, It is not the end of life. I think you should choose that is best for you. You should do research before going anywhere.
landa02

Postby alins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm

I am so sorry. It is so hard for a woman to go through such a hard situation. I think that you should consult a doctor first. Infertility is not easy for a woman. You have been through a lot. I suggested visiting a doctor because they know more than people. They willl suggest that would be best for you. Infertility is becoming very common nowadays. This is a great loss it cannot be compensated for anything. I think you should not worry about anything. You can go for the treatment. Don't go for anything that you don't know about. Be aware of some clinics that are cheating people for money. Just go for the best and I hope that you will be a mom soon. Be confident about the decision you will take in life.
alins
Friend

Postby Amira » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:31 am

Infertility is indeed the very difficult phase of women life. And it makes your life hell in this sick society where everyone blames women. I had faced infertility too. I lost everything after that. Even my husband left me in those hard days. But Difficult roads lead me to the beautiful destination. I married again and after that, we had a baby through surrogacy and now I am a happy mother.
Amira
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Unexplained infertility can be the worst thing! It's like you don't even know what's wrong with you. You just can't have children. For literally no reason. It's horrible. I've had three miscarriages myself. I conceived naturally each time. I would get pregnant within three months of TTC. And the sad part is I would miscarry the baby within 3 months as well. It's been quite hard for me as well. I let it take the best of me for a while. I went to a clinic named Lotus for some of my treatments. I had heard of it through someone. That too was an unsuccessful procedure. It made me even more upset. I'm just glad I'm in the right place now. I hope I become a mother soon!
LucyBrown

Postby TaylorT » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:03 am

It breaks my heart when I hear such stories. Unexplained infertility can be so painful. I have been TTC for over 8 years actually. My husband and I were in process of fertility treatments back when I was 35. We picked out a clinic in Ukraine. Its name is Adonis clinic. We experienced such a bad time there. Their doctors are not qualified at all. Very unprofessional environment over there. They only care about making money that's i. They made us wait for so long and didn't even treat us right. If you want to be treated with respect then don't visit this clinic. It is a complete scam. I'm just glad we didn't go through with it. I didn't let the experience get to me. I stayed motivated. I made a much better choice later!
TaylorT
Friend

Postby Dakota1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have been TTC for 6 years. It has been a long journey. A tiring one, with 3 miscarriages. But we have not given up. We do not want to give up. We went for IVF, but that failed. Now we are considering surrogacy. I just hope it works. If not then might consider adoption.
Dakota1
Friend

Postby nathalie335 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:32 pm

I hope it's not infertility. I just hope it's something not too serious. Do not lose hope and do not stress out. Infertility is more common than you would. have you thought about getting in IVF done? It is very beneficial. Discuss it with your doctor and husband.
nathalie335
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 am

Unexplained infertility can indeed be extremely frustrating to deal with as you have no idea what is going on. However, the thing is any disorder that is linked to infertility is hard to cope with. I suffer from a poor ovarian reserve and it can be really hard to deal with it as well! This is mainly because so far nothing has worked for us. However, the hope is that something might work. Have you considered opting for IVF? It is a treatment that has worked for a lot of people with a similar issue. I think you should visit a known doctor and discuss this with him/her. I am doing the exact same thing. I have changed my doctor after several failed IUI and IVF cycle. Mainly because I felt like I needed to visit a professional doctor. I hope things will work for me now. The packages offered are way better as well. Good luck to you! Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:06 am

I'm sorry to hear this. Have your tests revealed any reasons for your struggle? I know how damaging and confusing an unexplained infertility can be. May the lord be with you. I'd suggest looking for win-win plans. Meaning sth called ''guaranteed'' packages within clinics. At least you'd have your mind at ease regarding financial burden. Hoping for loads of fertility dust on you, honey!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:24 am

nathalie335 wrote:I hope it's not infertility. I just hope it's something not too serious. Do not lose hope and do not stress out. Infertility is more common than you would. have you thought about getting in IVF done? It is very beneficial. Discuss it with your doctor and husband.

Along with the benefits IVF may cause some of the risks. Here are some of the following:~ The risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does. Research suggests that use of IVF slightly increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with a low birth weight. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful. Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your symptoms might last several weeks. Rarely, it's possible to develop a more-severe form of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome that can also cause rapid weight gain and shortness of breath. The rate of miscarriage for women who conceive using IVF with fresh embryos is similar to that of women who conceive naturally - about 15 to 25 percent. But the rate increases with maternal age. Use of frozen embryos during IVF, however, may slightly increase the risk of miscarriage. Use of an aspirating needle to collect eggs could possibly cause bleeding, infection or damage to the bowel, bladder or a blood vessel. Risks are also associated with general anesthesia, if used. About 2 to 5 percent of women who use IVF will have an ectopic pregnancy — when the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, usually in a fallopian tube. The fertilized egg can't survive outside the uterus, and there's no way to continue the pregnancy. The age of the mother is the primary risk factor in the development of birth defects, no matter how the child is conceived. More research is needed to determine whether babies conceived using IVF might be at increased risk of certain birth defects. Some experts believe that the use of IVF does not increase the risk of having a baby with birth defects. Although some early studies suggested there may be a link between certain medications used to stimulate egg growth and the development of a specific type of ovarian tumor, more recent studies do not support these findings. Finally, use of IVF can be financially, physically and emotionally draining. Support from counselors, family and friends can help you and your partner through the ups and downs of infertility treatment.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to General Infertility