Am I pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am I pregnant?

Postby Kd8993 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Okay so I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 10/11 and he did not pull out.. I track my period every month and according to my app my ovulation day was that same day. Well since then I've had all the normal pregnancy symptoms. That next week I had extremely sore boobs, they felt huge and full. Followed by light cramping. Well this past weekend starting Friday about 8 dpo I started getting worse cramps continuing until Sunday which was 10 dpo. My period was due 10/25 but I started period like bleeding on 10/23 which is NOT normal for me. I always have very regular periods. Well I bled for 2 days and then it stopped yesterday which was the day I was supposed to start originally, this morning I has very brown spotting a couple time when I wiped then it stopped and now almost 5pm I just had bright red blood. I've taken multiple tests and they come back negative. But I'm wondering If this bleeding is implantation bleeding? I feel like I'm going crazy but I really feel like I'm pregnant. I hope you guys followed that!
Let me know if anyone has had something similar and If you actually turned up pregnant!
Kd8993

Re: Am I pregnant?

Postby GKR_1985 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:55 pm

It seems unlikely that your are pregnant, with ask the BFN and the bleeding, but you might have experienced an early miscarriage which would cause the irregularity of your cycle?
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?